If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Transport for London (TfL) customer service you need to dial 0343-222-1234. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (the typical waiting time is about 10-30 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are calling about your child 11-15, 16+, 18+, 60+ or Oyster photocard press 1.
- If you’re calling about an Oyster card or contactless payment card including refunds press 2.
- If you need help planning a journey press 3.
- If you need help with lost property press 4.
- To make a comment or suggestion about the TfL road network or buses, tube or any other TfL operated service press 5.
TfL Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from TfL are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
TfL Customer Support Phones
- TfL Customer Support Phone is 0343-222-1234. Live customer service representatives from TfL are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- If You have any issues with the app you need to dial 0343-222-1234.
TfL Social Networks Customer Service
- TfL customer service could be contacted via Transport for London Facebook page. Typically Transport for London customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach TfL support via TfL Twitter page
- You can message a live customer service representative using TfL Linkedin page
TfL Mailing Addresses
TfL Customer Service
14 Pier Walk
London SE10 0ES
TfL Live Chat Support
Sky doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Sky is to call them at 0333-759-3602.
TfL support e-mail
- For issues with the app send an e-mail to [email protected]
- To Report criminal damage or antisocial behaviour via e-mail you need to go to the TfL Contact page, fill in the form and press the “Submit” button.
- For general correspondence questions send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For streets and road issues via e-mail you need to go to the TfL Contact page, fill in the form and press the “Submit” button.
TfL Fax Number
TfL does not have a fax number. Instead you can use 0343-222-1234 phone number to contact TfL.
TfL Help Center
- You can get more information about TfL Customers on the TfL Customers Support page.
TfL Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 4:30pm
Tuesday 8am to 4:30pm
Wednesday 8am to 4:30pm
Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday 8am to 4:30pm