To reach all 3 credit bureaus dial following numbers:
- To reach a live person in Experian credit bureau dial 1-877-284-7942, 1-877-322-8228 or 1-888-397-3742
- To reach a live person in Equifax credit bureau dial 1-800-846-5279 or 1-888-202-4025
- To reach a live person in Transunion credit bureau dial 1-800-916-8800, 800-888-4213 or 888-909-8872
How to Place Credit Freeze on All 3 Credit Bureaus
If you need to place a credit freeze on reports from all credit bureaus you will need to dial each credit bureau and tell them to put a credit freeze on your credit report. Below are credit bureaus phone numbers to place a credit freeze on your credit report:
- To place a credit freeze on Experian credit report dial 1-888-EXPERIAN (1-888-397-3742)
- To place a credit freeze on Equifax credit report dial 1-800-685-1111
- To place a credit freeze on Transunion credit report dial 1-888-909-8872
Contact Credit Bureaus Live Person via Social Networks
You can reach all 3 credit bureaus via social networks.
3 Credit Bureaus Live Customer Support Hours
You can reach a live person in credit bureaus during hours below:Experian: from 6am to 6pm PST on Monday-Friday and from 8am-5pm PST on Saturday-SundayEquifax: from 9am to 5pm Monday through FridayTransunion: Monday-Friday from 8am to 11pm EST
More Information about Each Credit Bureau Live Customer Support
In order to speak to a live TransUnion customer service representative you need to call 1-800-916-8800 phone number. On a first prompt select 4. If you have a TransUnion file identification number you need to press 1 and then enter it. If you don’t have it then press 2 to speak to a TransUnion customer service representative.
If you need to use another TransUnion customer service option you can choose an appropriate one from the menu below:
- To receive a copy of a TransUnion credit report press 1
- To add a fraud alert or if you’re calling in response to a recent announcement about security breach and wish to place an initial fraud alert on your credit report press 2
- Calling in reference to a score provided in a recent billing statement 3
- To speak to a representative press 4
If you select 4 from the menu about you will proceed to the menu below:
- If you have a TransUnion file identification number press 1
- If not press 2
TransUnion Customer Service Options
TransUnion Phone Numbers
For credit disputes or to speak to a live representative dial 800-916-8800. Live customer service is available via this phone number Monday-Friday from 8am to 11pm EST.
To purchase a TransUnion credit report you should call 800-888-4213.
To place a fraud alert or a freeze on your TransUnion credit report you should call 888-909-8872.
To request free, annual TransUnion credit report you should call 877-322-8228
TransUnion Mailing Address
|For general inquiries use:||TransUnion LLC|
P.O. Box 1000
Chester, PA 19016
|You can mail dispute forms to:|| TransUnion Consumer Solutions|
P.O. Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016-2000
|To place a freeze on your credit report mail to:|| TransUnion LLC|
P.O. Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016
|Regarding child identity theft mail to:|| TransUnion Fraud Victim Assistance Department|
P.O. Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016
|To opt out from marketing offers mail to:|| TransUnion Name Removal Option|
P.O. Box 505
Woodlyn, PA 19094
For more details on how to submit a mail to TransUnion and which forms to use please refer to TransUnion contact page
If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in the Experian customer service you can try following methods of contact.
Experian Membership Customer Service Phone Numbers
If you need help with your Experian Membership please dial 1-877-284-7942. You can reach a live person from Experian via this number from 6am to 6pm PST on Monday-Friday and from 8am-5pm PST on Saturday-Sunday. To speak to the live person listen to the prompt and select option 3 for General Questions. If the above number doesn’t work please try 1-800-493-1058 or 1-888-397-3742.
Free Annual Credit Report access customer service
Customer service for free annual credit report entitle by Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) you should dial 1-877-FACTACT (in a numeric form it is 1-877-322-8228). You should also refer to www.annualcreditreport.com website regarding free credit report questions.
If instead, you’d like to buy a credit report from Experian following number should be used: 1-888-397-3742 (1-888-EXPERIAN).
Experian Fraud and Identity Theft Customer Service Phone Numbers
To speak to Experian specialist on Fraud and Identity theft prevention you should dial 1-888-397-3742. This number allows placing an immediate security alert to your credit file.
Refer to Instructions for Disputing by Mail page on Experian for further details.
You can also initiate a dispute online via Experian dispute online process.
Experian Customer Support Phone Numbers
- Experian customer service phone number is 1-877-284-7942. Live customer service representatives from Experian are available from 6am to 6pm PST on Monday-Friday and from 8am-5pm PST on Saturday-Sunday.
- For Experian Fraud and Identity Theft Department you need to dial 1-888-397-3742.
- For Free Annual Credit Report from AnnualCreditReport.com you need to dial 1-877-322-8228.
- To Request a copy of your credit report delivered by U.S. mail you need to dial 1-866-200-6020.
Experian Social Networks Customer Service
Experian Mailing Addresses
Experian’s mailing address for dispute requests is:
P.O. Box 4500
Allen, TX 75013
Experian corporate headquarters:
475 Anton Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Experian Live Chat Support
Experian doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Experian is to call them at 1-877-284-7942.
Experian Fax Number
Regional Operational Headquarters Fax Number:
Experian support e-mail
Experian Help Center
You can get more information about Experian on the Experian Help page.
Experian Opening Hours
Monday 6am to 6pm PST
Tuesday 6am to 6pm PST
Wednesday 6am to 6pm PST
Thursday 6am to 6pm PST
Friday 6am to 6pm PST
Saturday 8am to 5pm PST
Sunday 8am to 5pm PST
800-846-5279 is an Equifax phone number to call if you’d like a quick and direct connection to a live person. The only additional question you will be asked on this line is whether you want to go through a survey at the end of the call. It is available from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
Following options are available via 800-846-5279 phone number.
- Speak to a live representative
- Press 2 to hear results of your investigation or enter a new investigation.
888-202-4025 is an alternative phone to call. It is described by Equifax as a phone for business customers but it also has an option to speak to live person.
When you call 888-202-4025 phone number you will receive following options.
- Landlord needing to access files for potential tenant – press 1
- Declined business account based on your Equifax business report – press 2
- Licensed business calling to report consumer financial data – press 3
- Telecommunications or utility provider – press 4
- If you’re a licensed business interest in establishing Equifax account – press 5
- If you’re calling about personal credit report – press 6
You need to select option 6 which will connect you to live person right away.
Equifax Security Phone Number (related to 2017 data compromise incident)
For consumers affected by Equifax Security Incident, Equifax established dedicated call center available at 866-447-7559 from 7am to 1am EST.
Additional Equifax Phone Numbers
1-888-766-0008 to report fraud
1-800-685-1111 to retrieve your Equifax credit report
1-866-349-5191 to dispute your Equifax credit report
1-866-243-8181 to cancel your Equifax service (customer representative available 7 days a week from 8am to 3am EST)
1-866-640-2273 for customer support (it is an old number and may not be available now)