In order to speak to a live person in Amtrak customer service, you need to dial 1-800-872-7245. You can contact customer service agent in three ways:
- Press 0
- Say “Agent”
- Stay on the line (waiting time on average is about 10 minutes)
For your convenience below is Amtrak voice prompt main menu:
- To check if particular train is running on time say “train status” or press 1
- To get schedule and price information say “schedule” or press 2
- For new or existing reservation say “reservation” or press 3
- for more information say “help” or press star
- For contact with an agent say “Agent” or press 0
- you can also say “something else” for other options
Amtrak Customer Service Options
Amtrak Phone Customer Service
Amtrak Social Support
- Amtrak customer support could be contacted via Amtrak Facebook page
- You can also reach Amtrak support via Amtrak Twitter page
- You can view latest Amtrak photos on Amtrak Instagram page
- You can view latest Amtrak videos on Amtrak Youtube page
Amtrak Virtual Assistant Chat
You can start a chat session with an Amtrak Virtual Assistant on the following page https://www.amtrak.com/contact-us.
View Amtrak headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Amtrak by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Amtrak Facebook account or Amtrak Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Amtrak are provided above.
What to do if Amtrak Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Amtrak customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Amtrak Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Amtrak please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.