To reach all 3 credit bureaus dial following numbers:
- To reach a live person in Experian credit bureau dial 1-877-284-7942, 1-877-322-8228 or 1-888-397-3742
- To reach a live person in Equifax credit bureau dial 1-800-846-5279 or 1-888-202-4025
- To reach a live person in Transunion credit bureau dial 1-800-916-8800, 1-800-888-4213 or 1-888-909-8872
How to Place Credit Freeze on All 3 Credit Bureaus
If you need to place a credit freeze on reports from all credit bureaus you will need to dial each credit bureau and tell them to put a credit freeze on your credit report. Below are credit bureaus phone numbers to place a credit freeze on your credit report:
- To place a credit freeze on Experian credit report dial 1-888-EXPERIAN (1-888-397-3742)
- To place a credit freeze on Equifax credit report dial 1-800-685-1111
- To place a credit freeze on Transunion credit report dial 1-888-909-8872
Contact Credit Bureaus Live Person via Social Networks
You can reach all 3 credit bureaus via social networks.
- You can message a live person in Experian credit bureau via Facebook Messenger on Experian Facebook page
- You can message a live person in Equifax credit bureau via Facebook Messenger on Equifax Facebook page
- You can tweet to a Transunion credit bureau via Twitter on Transunion Twitter page
- You can tweet to an Experian credit bureau via Twitter on Experian Twitter page
- You can tweet to a Equifax credit bureau via Twitter on Equifax Twitter page
3 Credit Bureaus Live Customer Support Hours
You can reach a live person in credit bureaus during hours below:
More Information about Each Credit Bureau Live Customer Support
- For more information about Experian Credit Bureau Live Customer Service navigate to https://numberforliveperson.com/experian/
- For more information about Equifax Credit Bureau Live Customer Service visit https://numberforliveperson.com/equifax/
- For more information about Transunion Credit Bureau Live Customer Service visit https://numberforliveperson.com/transunion/
Credit Bureau Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Credit Bureau by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Credit Bureau Facebook account or Credit Bureau Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Credit Bureau are provided above.
What to do if Credit Bureau Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Credit Bureau customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Credit Bureau Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Credit Bureau please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.