If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in West Virginia Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-800-252-5627. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (to access our automated system or connect to an agent), then press 6 (to speak to an agent), after press 1 (to speak to an agent) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 25-60 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- To access our automated system or connect to an agent press 1.
- For frequently asked questions or to get general information on unemployment benefits such as how to file a new claim, potential benefit events or eligibility requirements press 2.
- For assistance with your unemployment debit card press 3 or to contact KeyBank at 1-866-295-2955.
- To HR Energy fraud service press 5.
If you press 1 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- To file a claim press 1.
- If you need to certify for this week press 2.
- To check on a submitted claim status press 3.
- To find out the amount of benefits you are eligible for press 4.
- To set up, change or cancel your direct deposit press 5.
- To speak to an agent press 6.
West Virginia Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from West Virginia Unemployment Insurance are available from 7am to 7pm Sunday-Friday, Saturday closed.
WV Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- WV Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-800-252-5627. Live customer service representatives from West Virginia Unemployment Insurance are available from 7am to 7pm Sunday-Friday, Saturday closed.
- For WV Relay you need to dial 711.
- For Claimants call UC Benefits & Technical Support you need to dial 1-304-558-3309.
- For Employers call UC Contribution you need to dial 1-304-558-2676.
West Virginia Works – American Job Center Locations
You can find all West Virginia Works American Job Offices on the West Virginia Unemployment Office Locations.
WorkForce West Virginia Social Networks Customer Service
- WorkForce West Virginia customer service could be contacted via WorkForce West Virginia Facebook page. Typically WorkForce West Virginia customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach WorkForce West Virginia support via WorkForce West Virginia Twitter page
West Virginia Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
WorkForce West Virginia:
1900 Kanawha Boulevard East
Building 3, Suite 300
Charleston, WV 25305
West Virginia Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a West Virginia Unemployment Support Virtual Assistance on the West Virginia Unemployment page by clicking the “Live Chat” red button in the bottom right corner of the page.
WV Unemployment support e-mail
WV Unemployment doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
West Virginia Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about West Virginia Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the West Virginia Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
West Virginia Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 7am to 7pm
Tuesday 7am to 7pm
Wednesday 7am to 7pm
Thursday 7am to 7pm
Friday 7am to 7pm
Sunday 7am to 7pm