If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Waste Management customer service you need to dial 1-713-512-6200. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (to reach your local WM office for customer service), then enter the 5 digits zip code of your address and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-3 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- To reach your local WM office for customer service press 1.
- For employment verification press 2.
- To speak with WM carrier regarding your recent service experience press 3.
- To reach the Waste Management career hotline press 4.
- If you are looking to do business with Waste Management press 5.
- To reach your corporate employee or department press 6.
- To repeat this menu press 9.
Waste Management Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Waste Management are available from 8am to 5pm CST Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Waste Management Customer Support Phones
- Waste Management Customer Support Phone is 1-713-512-6200. Live customer service representatives from Waste Management are available from 8am to 5pm CST Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Integrity Helpline you need to dial 1-800-265-9381.
- For Compliance and Ethics Department you need to dial 1-713-265-1414.
- You can find all customer service phone numbers on the Waste Management Support Connect page. For this you need to provide your address in the bottom left corner of the page and press the “Go” green button.
Waste Management Social Networks Customer Service
- Waste Management customer service could be contacted via Waste Management Facebook page. Typically Waste Management customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Waste Management support via Waste Management Twitter page
- You can view latest Waste Management photos on Waste Management Instagram page
- You can view latest Waste Management videos on Waste Management Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Waste Management Linkedin page
Waste Managements Mailing Addresses
Compliance and Ethics Department:
P.O. Box 2549, Houston, Texas 77502-2549
800 Capitol Street, Suite 3000
Houston, Texas 77002
Waste Management Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Waste Management Support Agent on the Waste Management Support page. To speak with a live agent, you need to press the “Chat” icon in the bottom right corner of the page.
Waste Management support e-mail
- If you have a question or concern send an e-mail to [email protected]
Waste Management Help Center
- You can get more information about Waste Management Customers on the Waste Management Customers Support page.
Waste Management Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 5pm CST
Tuesday 8am to 5pm CST
Wednesday 8am to 5pm CST
Thursday 8am to 5pm CST
Friday 8am to 5pm CST
Waste Management Headquarters
View Waste Management headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Waste Management by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Waste Management Facebook account or Waste Management Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Waste Management are provided above.
What to do if Waste Management Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Waste Management customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Waste Management Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Waste Management please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.