If you need to talk to a live person at Walmart.com customer service you need to dial 1-800-966-6546 phone number. After that select 3 at the first prompt, 2 at the second and 6 at the third. After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Walmart.
If you need to talk to a live person at Walmart stores customer service you need to dial 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART) and select an option which corresponds to an issue you are calling about.
Please refer to details of Walmart.com automated system menu to better navigate it and select an appropriate option.
When you dial 1-800-966-6546 phone number you will get to the following main menu:
- For Walmart and Sams club store locations, questions about our stores, savings catcher program or the Walmart credit card press 1
- To track a walmart.com order press 2
- For all other walmart.com related questions press 3
If you select 3 from the main menu you will get to the following prompt:
- For faster service please press 1 to enter your order number
- If you do not have an order number press 2
If you have your order number ready press 1 and enter it to proceed with an order-specific customer support. If you don’t have an order number press 2 and you will get to the following prompt:
- For photo support press 1
- For all other existing orders press 2
- For assistance placing an order press 3
- For pharmacy or prescription glasses press 4
- For all other questions press 6
Walmart Customer Service Options
Walmart Phone Customer Service
Walmart customer service could be reached by dialing 1-800-966-6546 phone number.
You can also reach Walmart customer service via 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART) phone number.
Alternatively you can request a call by Walmart customer service agent by navigating to http://help.walmart.com/app/ask. Choose a topic of your call from the “Choose your topic” drop-down and then select an issue from the “What can we help with?” drop-down. After that, you will have an option to either schedule a call or start a live chat.
Walmart Live Chat Customer Service
To start a live chat with Walmart customer service agent navigate to http://help.walmart.com/app/ask. Choose a topic of your call from the “Choose your topic” drop-down and then select an issue from the “What can we help with?” drop-down. After that, you will have an option to either schedule a call or start a live chat.
Walmart Customer Service in Social Networks
- Walmart latest news could be found on Walmart Facebook page
- Walmart latest tweets could be found on Walmart Twitter
- Walmart latest photos could be found on Walmart Instagram