If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Vermont Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-877-214-3332. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3 (if you have already filed your unemployment insurance claim and need to speak to a representative) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 15-45 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For the 1099-G incident hotline press 1.
- To file a new unemployment insurance claim press 2.
- If you have already filed your unemployment insurance claim and need to speak to a representative press 3.
Vermont Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Vermont Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 5:30pm Monday-Saturday, Sunday closed.
Vermont Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- VT Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-877-214-3332. Live customer service representatives from Vermont Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 5:30pm Monday-Saturday, Sunday closed.
- To Establish an Initial Claim you need to dial 1-877-214-3330 or 1-888-807-7072. Live customer service representatives from Vermont Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Saturday, Sunday closed.
- For File Weekly Claim you need to dial 1-800-983-2300.
- For Supplemental Assistance Line you need to dial 1-888-807-7072. Live customer service representatives from Vermont Unemployment Insurance are available from 8:15am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) Hotline you need to dial 1-877-660-7782. Live customer service representatives from Vermont Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 5:30pm Monday-Saturday, Sunday closed.
- For Employer Services (Wage and Contribution Information) you need to dial 1-802-828-4344.
VT Unemployment Fax Number
- Unemployment Claims for Individuals: 1-802-828-9191.
- Employer Services (Wage and Contribution Information): 1-802-828-4248.
Vermont Department of Labor Social Networks Customer Service
- Vermont Department of Labor customer service could be contacted via Vermont Department of Labor Facebook page. Typically Vermont Department of Labor customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Vermont Department of Labor support via VT Dept of Labor Twitter page
Vermont Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
Vermont Department of Labor:
ATTN: Claims Center
PO Box 189
Montpelier, VT 05601-0189
Vermont Department of Labor:
ATTN: Employer Services Unit
PO Box 488
Montpelier, VT 05601-0488
Vermont Unemployment Live Chat Support
Vermont Unemployment doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Vermont Unemployment is to call them at 1-877-214-3332.
Vermont Unemployment support e-mail
Vermont Unemployment doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
VT Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about VT Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the VT Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
Vermont Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 5:30pm
Tuesday 8am to 5:30pm
Wednesday 8am to 5:30pm
Thursday 8am to 5:30pm
Friday 8am to 5:30pm
Vt Unemployment Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Vt Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Vt Unemployment Facebook account or Vt Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Vt Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Vt Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Vt Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Vermont Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Vt Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.