If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Vodafone customer service you need to dial 0333-304-0191. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3 (if you want to talk to us about the home phone, home broadband, Vodafone together), then say a few words what you are calling about (for example: “check my balance” or “upgrade my phone”) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-2 minutes). Live customer service agents from Vodafone are available from 8am to 9pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 8pm Saturday-Sunday.
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- To pay monthly plans including SIM only and mobile broadband press 1.
- To pay as to go plans including mobile broadband press 2.
- If you want to talk to us about home phone, home broadband, Vodafone together press 3.
Vodafone Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Vodafone are available from 8am to 9pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 8pm Saturday-Sunday.
Vodafone Customer Support Phones
- Vodafone Customer Support Phone is 0333-304-0191. Live customer service representatives from Vodafone are available from 8am to 9pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 8pm Saturday-Sunday.
- If you using your Vodafone mobile you need to dial 191.
- If you calling from abroad you need to dial 44-7836-191-191.
- If you want to join Vodafone you need to dial 0808-040-8408.
- To talk about a business account (1-9 employees) you need to dial 0808-060-0802.
- To talk about a business account (10-50 employees) you need to dial 0808-004-4495.
- To talk about a business account (51+ employees) you need to dial 0845-241-9560.
Vodafone Social Networks Customer Service
- Vodafone customer service could be contacted via Vodafone Facebook page. Typically Vodafone customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Vodafone support via Vodafone Twitter page
Vodafone Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Vodafone Support Agent on the Vodafone Support page. To speak with a live agent, you need to press the “Get Number” button, then press the “Chat Now” button and start chat.
Vodafone Support Community
You can get the answers to your questions about Vodafone on the Vodafone Forum page. Community Support representative are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Vodafone support e-mail
Vodafone doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
Vodafone Help Center
- You can get more information about Vodafone Customers on the Vodafone Customers Support page.
Vodafone Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 9pm
Tuesday 8am to 9pm
Wednesday 8am to 9pm
Thursday 8am to 9pm
Friday 8am to 9pm
Saturday 8am to 8pm
Sunday 8am to 8pm
Reach Real Person in Vodafone by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Vodafone Facebook account or Vodafone Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Vodafone are provided above.
What to do if Vodafone Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Vodafone customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Vodafone Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Vodafone please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.