If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Tennessee Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-844-224-5818. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for assistance with unemployment claims or questions about your unemployment benefits), then press 1 (for questions or assistance file on your claim) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 10-35 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For assistance with unemployment claims or questions about your unemployment benefits press 1.
- For help with employer unemployment taxes, such as quarterly taxes, tax rates and employer account numbers press 2.
- For all other calls press 3.
If you press 1 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- For questions or assistance on your claim press 1.
- For questions or assistance completing your weekly certification press 2.
- For general questions about how to file or to check the status of your claim or assistance accessing your Jobs4TN account or your password reset press 3.
TN Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from TN Unemployment Insurance are available from 7:30am to 4pm CT Monday-Friday, from 8am to 4:30pm CT Saturday-Sunday.
TN Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- TN Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-844-224-5818. Live customer service representatives from TN Unemployment Insurance are available from 7:30am to 4pm CT Monday-Friday, from 8am to 4:30pm CT Saturday-Sunday.
- For Proof of unemployment for social services (food stamps, housing, loans) and historical unemployment records (1099-G tax info and proof of receipt) you need to dial 1-615-442-7009.
- For Employers, Government Officials and their Contractors, and Third-Parties you need to dial 1-615-741-3170.
- To Report Suspected UI Benefit Payment Fraud you need to dial 1-615-206-3116.
- To Report Suspected UI Tax Fraud you need to dial 1-615-741-2346.
- For Natural disaster support line you need to dial 1-844-436-7117 (option 2).
TN Department of Labor & Workforce Social Networks Customer Service
- TN Department of Labor & Workforce customer service could be contacted via TN Department of Labor & Workforce Facebook page. Typically TN Department of Labor & Workforce customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach TN Department of Labor & Workforce support via TN Dept of Labor & Workforce Twitter page
- You can view latest TN Department of Labor & Workforce videos on TN Department of Labor & Workforce Youtube page
- You can view latest TN Department of Labor & Workforce photos on TN Department of Labor & Workforce Instagram page
Tennessee Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
State of Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development
Employment Security Legal Office
220 French Landing Drive, Suite 3B
Nashville, Tennessee 37243
Benefit Payment Control:
220 French Landing Drive
Nashville, TN 37243-1002
TN Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a TN Unemployment Support Virtual Assistance on the TN Unemployment page by clicking the “Chat” blue button in the bottom right corner of the page.
TN Unemployment support e-mail
- To Report Suspected UI Benefit Payment Fraud send an e-mail to [email protected]
- If you have any questions send an e-mail to [email protected]
Tennessee Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about Tennessee Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the Tennessee Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
TN Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 7:30am to 4pm CT
Tuesday 7:30am to 4pm CT
Wednesday 7:30am to 4pm CT
Thursday 7:30am to 4pm CT
Friday 7:30am to 4pm CT
Saturday 8am to 4:30pm CT
Sunday 8am to 4:30pm CT
Tn Unemployment Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Tn Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Tn Unemployment Facebook account or Tn Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Tn Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Tn Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Tn Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Tennessee Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Tn Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.