If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in The White House customer service you need to dial 1-202-456-1111. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (the typical waiting time is about 1-20 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you calling about White House tour information press 1.
- If you calling about presidential greeting press 2.
- For The White House mailing address press 3.
- To speak with the next available operator remain on the line.
- To repeat this message press the star key.
The White House Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from The White House are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
The White House Customer Support Phones
- The White House Customer Support Phone is 1-202-456-1111. Live customer service representatives from The White House are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- For Switchboard you need to dial 1-202-456-1414.
- For Comments TTY/TTD you need to dial 1-202-456-6213.
- For Visitor’s Office TTY/TTD you need to dial 1-202-456-2121.
The White House Social Networks Customer Service
- The White House customer service could be contacted via The White House Facebook page. Typically The White House customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach The White House support via The White House Twitter page
- You can view latest The White House photos on The White House Instagram page
- You can view latest The White House videos on The White House Youtube page
The White House Mailing Addresses
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500
The White House Live Chat Support
The White House doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact The White House is to call them at 1-202-456-1111.
The White House support e-mail
To contact The White House via e-mail you need to go to the The White House Contact page, fill in the form and press the “Send” button.
The White House Fax Number
The White House does not have a fax number. Instead you can use 1-202-456-1111 phone number to contact The White House.
The White House Help Center
- You can get more information about The White House Customers on the The White House Customers Support page.
The White House Opening Hours
The White House Headquarters
Reach Real Person in The White House by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via The White House Facebook account or The White House Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for The White House are provided above.
What to do if The White House Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in The White House customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in The White House Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in The White House please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.