If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Texas Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-800-939-6631. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 0, then press pound (if you don’t know your social security number), after press 3 and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 10-45 minutes).
Texas Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Texas Unemployment are available from 8am to 6pm CST Monday-Friday.
Texas Unemployment Customer Service Phones
- TX Unemployment customer service phone number is 1-800-939-6631. Live customer service representatives from Texas Workforce Commission are available from 8am to 6pm CT Monday-Friday.
- To request payment for weeks of unemployment, get payment information or the status of your claim you need to dial 1-800-558-8321. Live customer service representatives are available from 7am to 6pm CST Monday-Sunday.
- To request information on how to repay the unemployment benefits you were not eligible to receive you need to dial 1-512-936-3338. Live customer service representatives are available from 8am to 5pm CST Monday-Friday.
- You can get all customer service phone numbers for any services on the Texas Workforce Commission Contact page.
Texas Workforce Commission Social Networks Customer Service
- Texas Workforce Commission customer service could be contacted via Texas Workforce Commission Facebook page. Typically Texas Workforce Commission customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Texas Workforce Commission support via Texas Workforce Commission Twitter page
TX Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
Texas Workforce Commission:
101 E 15th St, Rm 370
Austin, TX 78778-0001
TX Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a TX Unemployment Support Agent on the TX Unemployment Contact page by clicking the “CHAT WITH US” button.
Texas Unemployment support e-mail
- For help with applying for unemployment benefits send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Commissioner Representing Labor send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Commissioner Representing Employers send an e-mail to [email protected]
- To Open records requests send an e-mail to [email protected]
- To Report broken links send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For help with vocational rehabilitation services, blind services or independent living services send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For help with career planning and labor market information for students and parents, researchers, job seekers and employers send an e-mail to [email protected]
Texas Workforce Commission Help Center
You can get more information about Texas Workforce Commission on the Texas Workforce Commission FAQ page.
Texas Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 6pm CST
Tuesday 8am to 6pm CST
Wednesday 8am to 6pm CST
Thursday 8am to 6pm CST
Friday 8am to 6pm CST
Texas Unemployment Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Texas Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Texas Unemployment Facebook account or Texas Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Texas Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Texas Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Texas Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Texas Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Texas Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.