If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Telstra customer service you need to dial 132-200. To speak with a live agent, you need to say “I don’t have one”, then press 4 (for anything else) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 25-30 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For billing inquiry press 1.
- For new connections press 2.
- For faults with your service press 3.
- For anything else press 4.
Telstra Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Telstra are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Telstra Customer Support Phones
- Telstra Customer Support Phone is 132-200. Live customer service representatives from Telstra are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Telstra App Customer Service
If you would like to speak to a live customer service representative in Telstra app customer support on your iOS or Android device you need to open or download the My Telstra app. Tap the “Get Help” tab, then the blue message icon, and send a message.
Telstra Social Networks Customer Service
- Telstra customer service could be contacted via Telstra Facebook page. Typically Telstra customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Telstra support via Telstra Twitter page
- You can view latest Telstra Youtube videos at Telstra Youtube channel.
- You can view latest Telstra photos at Telstra Instagram page.
Telstra Support Community
You can get the answers to your questions about Telstra on the Telstra Forum page. Community Support representative are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Telstra Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Telstra Support Agent on the Telstra Chat Support page. Choose the question you are inquiring about, fill in the form and press the “Chat Now” blue button.
Telstra support e-mail
- If you have any questions in relation to this Privacy Statement send an e-mail to [email protected]
Telstra Help Center
- You can get more information about Telstra Customers on the Telstra Customers Support page.
Telstra Opening Hours
24 hours a day seven days a week
Reach Real Person in Telstra by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Telstra Facebook account or Telstra Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Telstra are provided above.
What to do if Telstra Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Telstra customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Telstra Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Telstra please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.