If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in TaxAct customer service you need to dial 1-319-373-3600. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 2 and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 8-15 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For self-service instructions on signing into your TaxACT account, locating your prior-year adjusted gross income or AGI, how to print a return, or how to locate your e-file status press 1.
- For customer service or technical support press 2.
- For tax-related questions press 3.
- To hear a list of phone numbers for TaxACT business partners and government agencies including the IRS press 4.
- For assistance regarding a gift card purchase with your tax refund press 5.
- To repeat these options press 9.
TaxAct Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from TaxAct are available:
- From 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed. April (after IRS deadline) — January (mid-month).
- From 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday, from 9am to 5pm Saturday, from 10am to 5pm Sunday. January (mid-month) — April (through IRS deadline).
TaxAct Customer Service Phones
- TaxAct customer service phone number is 1-319-373-3600.
- For Tax questions and IRS & State notices you need to dial 1-319-731-2680.
- For Professional Software Customer Service you need to dial 1-319-731-2682.
TaxAct Social Networks Customer Service
- TaxAct customer service could be contacted via TaxAct Facebook page. Typically TaxAct customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach TaxAct support via TaxAct Twitter page
TaxAct Live Chat Support
TaxAct doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact TaxAct is to call them at 1-319-373-3600.
TaxAct support e-mail
- For customer support questions send an e-mail to [email protected]
TaxAct Help Center
You can get more information about TaxAct on the TaxAct Customer Service page.
TaxAct Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 5pm
Tuesday 8am to 5pm
Wednesday 8am to 5pm
Thursday 8am to 5pm
Friday 8am to 5pm
Reach Real Person in Taxact by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Taxact Facebook account or Taxact Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Taxact are provided above.
What to do if Taxact Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Taxact customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in TaxAct Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Taxact please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.