If you need to talk to a live customer service representative in Target you need to dial 1-800-591-3869. If you’re calling about an existing order press 2 and then press 6. If you want to place a new order press 1 and then press 2.
For your convenience below are the main menus of Target customer service automated phone system:
- To place an order or reset your password press 1
- Question about your recent order including tracking or return press 2
- For item information price adjustment or promotion press 3
Place an order menu:
- To reset your password or for help with the target app press 1
- For help placing an order press 2
Current order menu:
- To check the status of the current order using our automated system press 1
- For your furniture or other large item delivery press 2
- To return or replace an item press 3
- For billing question about target.com order press 4
- For your order pickup in store press 5
- For anything else press 6
Target Customer Service Hours
Target customer service live representative are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Target Customer Service Phones
- Target customer service phone: 1-800-591-3869
- Target media hotline: 1-612-696-3400 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
- Target corporate information: 1-612-304-6073
- Target registries and lists: 1-800-888-9333
- Target store experience: 1-800-440-0680
- Target gift card: 1-800-544-2943
- Target product safety and quality:
- General Merchandise: 1-800-910-6874
- Grocery: 1-800-316-6151
- Target RED Card Debit & Credit:
- Target Credit Card & Target Mastercard (U.S.): 1-800-424-6888
- Target Mastercard (outside the U.S.): 1-612-815-9922
- Target Debit Card: 1-888-729-7331
- Accessibility: 1-800-591-3869
Target Social Networks Contacts
You can message Target customer service team via Target Facebook page. Target customer service typically replies within an hour to a Facebook message.
You can send public tweet or a private message to Target customer service on a Target Twitter page.
You can view latest Target Youtube videos at Target Youtube channel.
Target Customer Service Live Chat
To start a live chat with Target customer service representative navigate to Target Contact Us page and click “Chat Now”.
Target Customer Service Email
To send an e-mail to Target customer service representative navigate to Target Corporate Contact Us page.
Target Mailing Address
Payment mailing address:
Target Card Services
P.O. Box 660170
Dallas, TX 75266-0170
Reach Real Person in Target by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Target Facebook account or Target Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Target are provided above.
What to do if Target Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Target customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Target Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Target please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.