If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Singtel customer service you need to dial 1688 (from Singapore) or +65-6235-1688 (from overseas). To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), press 1 (for Mobile plan and Roaming), then press 1 (for bills and payment), after press 0 (speak with customer care representative) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 2-5 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For Mobile plan and Roaming press 1.
- For Home internet and TV press 2.
- For Singtel Power press 3.
- For Prepaid Hi!Card press 4.
- For Dash service press 5.
Singtel Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Singtel are available 8:30am to 8:30pm Monday-Sunday.
Singtel Customer Support Phones
- Singtel Customer Support Phone is 1688 or +65-6235-1688. Live customer service representatives from Singtel are available 8:30am to 8:30pm Monday-Sunday.
- For Prepaid Card and Hi!Card you need to dial 1800-482-2800 (from overseas: +65-6482-2800).
- For Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) you need to dial 1606 (from overseas: +65-6221-1606).
- For Corporate Executive Scheme (CES) you need to dial 1800-733-7788 (from overseas: +65-6733-7788).
- For Corporate Enterprises you need to dial 1800-538-5056 (from overseas: +65-6538-5056).
- For Sales Hotline you need to dial 1800-763(SME)-1111 (from overseas: +65-6763-1111).
- For Post Sales and General Enquiries you need to dial 1606 (from overseas: +65-6221-1606).
- For SingNet Business Broadband (ADSL), eVolve Fibre Broadband you need to dial 1606 (from overseas: +65-6221-1606).
- For PhoneNet Helpdesk (Business) you need to dial 1608.
- For Payment Status and Outstanding Amount you need to dial 1800-738-3330.
- For Other Billing Enquiries you need to dial 1688 (Overseas: +65-6235-1688). Live customer service representatives from Singtel are available 8:30am to 6pm Monday-Sunday.
- For Singapore-registered shares (Special Discounted Shares) you need to dial 1800-227-1188.
- You can find all customer service phone numbers on the Singtel Contact page.
Singtel Social Networks Customer Service
- Singtel customer service could be contacted via Singtel Facebook page. Typically Singtel customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Singtel support via Singtel Twitter page
- You can view latest Singtel photos on Singtel Instagram page
Singtel Mailing Addresses
PO Box 888
North Ryde NSW 1670
Singtel Group Strategic Communications and Brand,
31 Exeter Road, Comcentre #19-00, Singapore 239732
Singtel Live Chat Support
- You can start a live chat session with a Singtel Customer Support Agent on the Singtel Chat page by clicking the “CONTINUE TO CHAT” button.
Singtel support e-mail
- To contact Singtel via e-mail you need to go to the Singtel Form page, choose the question you are inquiring about, fill in the form and press the “Submit” red button.
- For Singtel Media (Advertising Sales) send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Media send an e-mail to [email protected]
- If you have questions about your shareholdings send an e-mail to [email protected]
Singtel Help Center
- You can get more information about Singtel Customers on the Singtel Customers Support page.
Singtel Opening Hours
Monday 8:30am to 8:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am to 8:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am to 8:30pm
Thursday 8:30am to 8:30pm
Friday 8:30am to 8:30pm
Saturday 8:30am to 8:30pm
Sunday 8:30am to 8:30pm
Reach Real Person in Singtel by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Singtel Facebook account or Singtel Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Singtel are provided above.
What to do if Singtel Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Singtel customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Singtel Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Singtel please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.