If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in South Dakota Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-605-626-3179. To speak with a live agent, you need to say stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 5-15 minutes).
South Dakota Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from South Dakota Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 4:20pm CT Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
South Dakota Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- SD Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-605-626-3179. Live customer service representatives from South Dakota Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 4:20pm CT Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For TTY service you need to dial 711 or 1-800-877-1113.
- For Filing a Claim Customer Service Center you need to dial 1-605-626-2452. Live customer service representatives from South Dakota Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 5pm CT Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 8am to 12pm CT Tuesday and Thursday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Reemployment Assistance Tax Unit you need to dial 1-605-626-2312.
SD Unemployment Fax Number
- Reemployment Assistance Division — Benefits: 1-605-626-3172.
South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation Social Networks Customer Service
- South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation customer service could be contacted via South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation Facebook page. Typically South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach South Dakota DLR support via South Dakota DLR Twitter page
- You can view latest SouthDakotaDLR videos on
SouthDakotaDLR Youtube page
South Dakota Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
Reemployment Assistance Division — Benefits
South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation
P.O. Box 4730
Aberdeen, SD 57402-4730
South Dakota Works – Job Center Locations
You can find all South Dakota Works Job Offices on the South Dakota Works Locations page.
South Dakota Unemployment Live Chat Support
South Dakota Unemployment doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact South Dakota Unemployment is to call them at 1-605-626-3179.
SD Unemployment support e-mail
- To cancel a reemployment assistance claim send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For formerly Unemployment Insurance (Employers) send an e-mail to [email protected]
South Dakota Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about South Dakota Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the South Dakota Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
South Dakota Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 4:20pm CT
Tuesday 8am to 4:20pm CT
Wednesday 8am to 4:20pm CT
Thursday 8am to 4:20pm CT
Friday 8am to 4:20pm CT
Sd Unemployment Headquarters
View Sd Unemployment headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Sd Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Sd Unemployment Facebook account or Sd Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Sd Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Sd Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Sd Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in South Dakota Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Sd Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.