If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in SCDMV customer service you need to dial 1-803-896-5000. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 4 (for other general information) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-20 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For questions concerning driver’s licenses, real ID, driver license violations or suspension press 1.
- For cancellation of insurance or accident relation question press 2.
- For titles, registrations, plates, details or information concerning mobile homes or manufactured homes press 3.
- For other general information press 4.
SCDMV Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from SCDMV are available from 8:30am to 4:30pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, from 9:30am to 4:30pm on Wednesday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
SCDMV Customer Support Phones
- SCDMV Customer Support Phone is 1-803-896-5000. Live customer service representatives from SCDMV are available from 8:30am to 4:30pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, from 9:30am to 4:30pm on Wednesday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Hearing impaired/TTY you need to dial 1-803-896-5099.
SCDMV Social Networks Customer Service
- SCDMV customer service could be contacted via South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles Facebook page. Typically South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach SCDMV support via SCDMV Twitter page
SCDMV Live Chat Support
SCDMV doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact SCDMV is to call them at 1-803-896-5000.
SCDMV support e-mail
- To contact SCDMV via e-mail you need to go to the SCDMV Contact page, fill in the form and press the “Submit” button.
- To contact SCDMV support send an e-mail to [email protected]
- To report fraud send an e-mail to [email protected]
SCDMV Fax Number
SCDMV does not have a fax number. Instead you can use 1-803-896-5000 phone number to contact SCDMV.
SCDMV Help Center
- You can get more information about SCDMV Customers on the SCDMV Customers Support page.
SCDMV Opening Hours
Monday 8:30am to 5pm
Tuesday 8:30am to 5pm
Wednesday 8:30am to 5pm
Thursday 8:30am to 5pm
Friday 8:30am to 5pm
View Scdmv headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Scdmv by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Scdmv Facebook account or Scdmv Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Scdmv are provided above.
What to do if Scdmv Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Scdmv customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in SCDMV Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Scdmv please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.