If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (SCDMV) customer service you need to dial 1-803-896-5000. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for questions concerning driver’s licenses, REAL ID, driver license suspensions or violations) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 15-55 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For questions concerning driver’s licenses, REAL ID, driver licenses suspensions or violations press 1.
- For cancellation of insurance or accident-related question press 2.
- For titles, registration, play, decals or information concerning mobile or manufactured homes press 3.
- For general information press 4.
- For issues with the online appointment scheduler press 5.
South Carolina DMV Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from South Carolina DMV are available from 8:30am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles Customer Support Phones
- SC DMV Customer Support Phone is 1-803-896-5000. Live customer service representatives from South Carolina DMV are available from 8:30am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For TTY you need to dial 1-803-896-5099.
South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles Social Networks Customer Service
- South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles customer service could be contacted via South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles Facebook page. Typically South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles support via SCDMV Twitter page
South Carolina DMV Mailing Addresses
PO Box 1498
Blythewood, SC 29016
SC DMV Live Chat Support
SC DMV doesn’t offer live chat support.
South Carolina DMV support e-mail
- To contact South Carolina DMV support send an e-mail to [email protected]
SC DMV Help Center
- You can get more information about SC DMV Customers on the SC DMV Customers Support page.
SC DMV Opening Hours
Monday 8:30am to 5pm
Tuesday 8:30am to 5pm
Wednesday 8:30am to 5pm
Thursday 8:30am to 5pm
Friday 8:30am to 5pm
Sc Dmv Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Sc Dmv by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Sc Dmv Facebook account or Sc Dmv Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Sc Dmv are provided above.
What to do if Sc Dmv Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Sc Dmv customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Sc Dmv please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.