If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in State Bank of India customer service you need to dial 1800-11-2211 (toll-free), 1800-425-3800 (toll-free) or 080-26599990. To speak with a live agent, you need to choose the question you are inquiring about and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-10 minutes).
SBI Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from SBI are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
SBI Customer Support Phones
- SBI Customer Support Phone is 1800-11-2211 (toll-free), 1800-425-3800 (toll-free) or 080-26599990. Live customer service representatives from Sephora are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
SBI Social Networks Customer Service
- SBI customer service could be contacted via State Bank of India Facebook page. Typically State Bank of India customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach State Bank of India support via State Bank of India Twitter page
- You can view latest SBI photos on SBI Instagram page
- You can view latest State Bank of India videos on State Bank of India Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using State Bank of India Linkedin page
SBI Mailing Addresses
Customer Service Department
State Bank of India
State Bank Bhavan, 16th Floor
Madam Cama Road,
Mumbai 400 021
SBI Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a SBI Support Agent on the SBI Support page. To speak with a live agent, you need to press the “Ask Sia” button in the bottom right of your screen.
SBI support e-mail
- To contact SBI support send an e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] .
- For SBI social connect send an e-mail to [email protected].
SBI Fax Number
SBI does not have a fax number. You can use 1800-11-2211 phone number to contact SBI.
SBI Help Center
- You can get more information about SBI Customers on the SBI Customers Support page.
SBI Opening Hours
You can find more information about SBI opening hours on the SBI Branch Locator Page.
Reach Real Person in Sbi by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Sbi Facebook account or Sbi Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Sbi are provided above.
What to do if Sbi Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Sbi customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in SBI Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Sbi please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.