If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in SBA customer service you need to dial 1-800-827-5722. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (For English) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 5-20 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For information on starting your business, free counseling or training for your business press 1.
- If you are calling for information on finance press 2.
- For information on size standard, certification programs or government contracting press 3.
- If you are calling regarding the loan for a declared disaster area press 4.
- For all other inquiries stay on the line.
- For business information assistance press 0.
- To repeat this menu press 9.
SBA Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from SBA are available from 9am to 6pm ET Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
SBA Customer Support Phones
- SBA Customer Support Phone is 1-800-827-5722. Live customer service representatives from SBA are available from 9am to 6pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Assistance with direct forgiveness you need to dial 1-877-552-2692. Live customer service representatives from SBA are available from 8am to 8pm ET Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Help with Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) you need to dial 1-833-853-5638 (TTY: 855-440-4960). Live customer service representatives are available from 8am to 8pm ET Monday-Sunday.
- For Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) customer service you need to dial 1-800-659-2955.
- For CAFS support you need to dial 1-833-572-0502.
SBA Social Networks Customer Service
- SBA customer service could be contacted via U.S. Small Business Administration Facebook page. Typically SBA customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach SBA support via SBA Twitter page
- You can view latest SBA photos on Small Business Administration Instagram page
- You can view latest SBA videos on SBA Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using SBA Linkedin page
SBA Live Chat Support
SBA doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact SBA is to call them at 1-800-827-5722.
SBA support e-mail
- For help with EIDL send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For help with Targeted EIDL Advance send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For assistance with SBA physical loss and non-COVID EIDL related to natural disasters send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For questions about SBA’s HUBZone program send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For technical assistance with the General Login System website send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For SBA’s 8(a) Business Development program send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For questions about SBA’s Mentor-Protégé program send an e-mail to [email protected]
- To Contact SBA’s Answer Desk send an e-mail to [email protected]
SBA Fax Number
SBA does not have a fax number. Instead you can use 1-800-827-5722 phone number to contact SBA.
SBA Help Center
- You can get more information about SBA Customers on the SBA Customers Support page.
SBA Opening Hours
Monday 9am to 6pm ET
Tuesday 9am to 6pm ET
Wednesday 9am to 6pm ET
Thursday 9am to 6pm ET
Friday 9am to 6pm ET
Reach Real Person in Sba by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat. Frequently direct message via Sba Facebook account or Sba Twitter account may get you a customer representative quickly, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Sba are provided above.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Sba please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.