If you need to contact a live person in Samsung customer service you need to dial 1-800-726-7864. To speak with a live agent, you need to select an item from the main menu (select the one that matches your request), then select any item from the sub-menu (select the one that matches your request) and stay on the line. (typical waiting time is about 1-2 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For mobile phones, tablets, and mobile phone accessories press 1.
- For TVs, Blu-Ray players, home theater systems, cameras, and camcorders press 2.
- For home appliances press 3.
- For smart home, connect, ADT, and home security products press 4.
- For office products such as laptops, printers and accessories press 5.
- For memory such as solid-state drive, memory card, or USB flash drive press 6.
- To hear these selections again, or pound to return to the previous menu press 9.
Samsung Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Samsung Customer Service Phones
- Samsung customer service phone number is 1-800-726-7864. Live customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- For Samsung Medison you need to dial 1-800-249-0140.
- For Security Cameras/DVRs you need to dial 1-877-213-1222.
- For SmartCam Products you need to dial 1-877-349-3149.
- For Split System Air Conditioners you need to dial 1-888-699-6067.
Samsung Social Networks Customer Service
- Samsung customer service could be contacted via Samsung Facebook page. Typically customer service replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Samsung support via Samsung Twitter page
Samsung Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Samsung Support Agent on the Samsung Contact page by clicking the “Start session” button.
Samsung support e-mail
To contact about media via [email protected]
Samsung Help Center
You can ask a question about Samsung on the Samsung Help Center page.
Samsung Opening Hours
Monday 10am to 9:30pm
Tuesday 10am to 9:30pm
Wednesday 10am to 9:30pm
Thursday 10am to 9:30pm
Friday 10am to 9:30pm
Saturday 10am to 9:30pm
Sunday 11am to 7pm
View Samsung headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Samsung by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Samsung Facebook account or Samsung Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Samsung are provided above.
What to do if Samsung Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Samsung customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Samsung Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Samsung please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.