To reach a live person in SafeLink Wireless customer support you need to dial 1-800-378-1684. Then select 1 if you live in California and 2 if you live in another state.
If you chose California select 4 in the next menu and then 2. After that, you will need to enter your SafeLink Wireless phone number to get connected to a live customer support person.
If you chose “other state”, select 6 in the next menu, then 5 and then 2. After that, you will need to enter your SafeLink Wireless phone number to get connected to a live customer support person.
Please note that SafeLink Wireless live customer support operates 7 days a week from 8am to 7pm EST.
Below are details of the SafeLink Wireless customer support menu:
If you live in California
- To apply for LifeLine services, check the status of your application, or for information press 1
- To buy more data or for international services press 2
- To change your phone number press 3
- For questions or any other services including technical support press 4
If you press 4 you will get to the following menu.
- For issues with your phone internet or multimedia services press 1
- For any other services or technical support press 2
Press 2 to speak to a live person from SafeLink Wireless customer service.
If you live in a state other than California
- To apply for LifeLine services, verify continued eligibility or check the status of your application press 1
- To add or buy airtime press 2
- If you have not received your minutes press 3
- To transfer your phone number and benefits press 4
- To change your phone number press 5
- For questions or any other services including technical support press 6
Press 6 to proceed to technical support.
- For instructions on how to find your phone number press 1
- To change your current plan press 2
- For voice mail instruction press 3
- For information about the live line services press 4
- For any other services and questions including technical support press 5
Press 5 to proceed to technical support.
- For voice mail instruction press 1
- For questions or any other services including technical support press 2
Press 2 to speak to a live person from SafeLink customer service.
Alternative ways to reach SafeLink Wireless
SafeLink Wireless Enrollment and Plan Changes
For enrollment or plan changes you can contact SafeLink via 1-800-723-3546 (1-800-SAFELINK) phone number. This service is available Monday to Saturday 8am-10pm EST and Sunday 8am-7pm EST.
SafeLink Wireless mailing address
If you’d like to contact SafeLink Wireless via e-mail you can use following mailing address:
PO Box 220009
Milwaukie, OR 97269-0009
View Safelink headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Safelink by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Safelink Facebook account or Safelink Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Safelink are provided above.
What to do if Safelink Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Safelink customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in SafeLink Wireless Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Safelink please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.