If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Royal Mail customer service you need to dial 0345-774-0740. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (if you are a residential customer), then press 5 (for anything else), after press 2 (for anything else) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 5-10 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are a residential customer press 1.
- If you are a business customer or registered charity press 2.
If you say press 1 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- If you have a preference number and you’d like to track an item press 1.
- If you missed to delivery and wanted it redelivered press 2.
- To forward your mail to a different address, to renew or update your existing redirection or if you want us to hold your mail while you’re away press 3.
- To report a problem with any of our services press 4.
- For anything else press 5.
Royal Mail Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Royal Mail are available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 1pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
Royal Mail Customer Support Phones
- Royal Mail Customer Support Phone is 0345-774-0740. Live customer service representatives from Royal Mail are available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 1pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
- For Questions about deliveries you need to dial 03457-777-888 or +44-3457-777-888 (from outside the UK). Live customer service representatives are available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 1pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
- To Help with Royal Mail Shop Orders you need to dial 03457-641-641. Live customer service representatives are available from 8:30 am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Royal Mail UK Social Networks Customer Service
- Royal Mail customer service could be contacted via Royal Mail Facebook page. Typically Royal Mail customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Royal Mail support via Royal Mail Twitter page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Royal Mail Linkedin page
Royal Mail Live Chat Support
Royal Mail doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Royal Mail is to call them at 0345-774-0740.
Royal Mail support e-mail
- To Help with sending an item via e-mail you need to go to the Royal Mail webforms page, fill in the form and press the “Submit” blue button.
- To Help with Deliveries via e-mail you need to go to the Deliveries webforms page, fill in the form and press the “Submit” blue button.
Royal Mail Help Center
- You can get more information about Royal Mail Customers on the Royal Mail Support page.
Royal Mail Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 6pm
Tuesday 8am to 6pm
Wednesday 8am to 6pm
Thursday 8am to 6pm
Friday 8am to 6pm
Saturday 8am to 1pm
Royal Mail Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Royal Mail by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Royal Mail Facebook account or Royal Mail Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Royal Mail are provided above.
What to do if Royal Mail Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Royal Mail customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Royal Mail Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Royal Mail please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.