If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Royal Caribbean International customer service you need to dial 1-866-562-7625. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 2 at the first prompt, then press 6 at the second prompt and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-2 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For questions with online checking or any other web-related technical support press 2.
- If you are a travel agent or a guest currently booked with a travel agent press 3.
- If you need assistance with an existing reservation or online courtesy hold press 4.
- If you are ready to begin planning your new royal Carribean adventure press 5.
- For inquiry about a past sailing press 6.
- To hear these options again press 9.
Royal Caribbean Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Royal Caribbean are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Royal Caribbean Phone Customer Service
- Royal Caribbean customer service phone number is 1-866-562-7625. Live customer service representatives from Royal Caribbean are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- For questions or help with your upcoming cruise you need to dial 1-866-562-7625.
- For questions about Air2Sea arrangements you need to dial 1-844-278-9745. Live customer service representatives from Royal Caribbean are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- For Day of Sailing needs you need to dial 1-800-256-6649.
- To Contact Technical Support Team you need to dial 1-800-398-9819.
- To Contact Royal Customer Service Team you need to dial 1-800-256-6649. Live customer service representatives from Royal Caribbean are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- To Contact Crown & Anchor Team you need to dial 1-800-526-9723.
Royal Caribbean Social Networks Customer Service
- Royal Caribbean customer service could be contacted via Royal Caribbean Facebook page. Typically Royal Caribbean customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Royal Caribbean support via Royal Caribbean Twitter page
- You can view latest Royal Caribbean videos on Royal Caribbean Youtube page
Royal Caribbean Live Chat Support
Royal Caribbean doesn’t offer live chat support. Best way to contact Royal Caribbean is to call its customer service department at 1-866-562-7625.
Royal Caribbean support e-mail
To contact Customer Support via e-mail use following Royal Caribbean contact form by clicking the “Prefer to Email us? Click here” button.
Royal Caribbean Help Center
You can ask a question about Royal Caribbean on the Royal Caribbean Help Center page.
Royal Caribbean Opening Hours
Monday 8:30am to 8pm
Tuesday 8:30am to 8pm
Wednesday 8:30am to 8pm
Thursday 8:30am to 8pm
Friday 8:30am to 8pm
Saturday 9am to 6:306pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm
Reach Real Person in Royal Caribbean by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Royal Caribbean Facebook account or Royal Caribbean Twitter account may get you a customer representative quickly, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Royal Caribbean are provided above.
What to do if Royal Caribbean Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Royal Caribbean customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Royal Caribbean Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Royal Caribbean please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.