If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Rite Aid Pharmacy customer service you need to dial 1-800-748-3243 (1-800-RITE-AID). To speak with a live agent, you need to press 4 at the main menu, then press 4 and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 2-4 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are trying to locate a store press 1.
- If you have questions regarding Wellness+ Loyalty Programs press 2.
- For issues with our online store or website press 3.
- To speak with a customer service representative press 4.
- For all other matters including Rite Aid gift card balance press 5.
Rite Aid Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Rite Aid are available from 8am to 8pm EST Monday-Friday, from 9:30am to 6pm EST Saturday, Sunday closed.
Rite Aid Phone Customer Service
- Rite Aid customer service phone number is 1-800-748-3243 (1-800-RITE-AID). Live customer service representatives from Rite Aid are available from 8am to 8pm ET Monday-Friday, from 9:30am to 6pm EST Saturday, Sunday closed.
Rite Aid Social Networks Customer Service
- Rite Aid customer service could be contacted via Rite Aid Facebook page. Typically Rite Aid customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Rite Aid support via Rite Aid Twitter page
- You can view latest Rite Aid videos on Rite Aid Youtube page
Rite Aid Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Rite Aid Support Agent on the Rite Aid Customer Support page by clicking “Live Chat” red button. Chat is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Rite Aid support e-mail
To contact Rite Aid via e-mail use the following Rite Aid contact form.
Rite Aid Help Center
You can find more information about Rite Aid on the Rite Aid Customer Support page.
Rite Aid Opening Hours
You can find more information about Rite Aid Opening Hours for all locations on the Rite Aid Locations page.
Rite Aid Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Rite Aid by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Rite Aid Facebook account or Rite Aid Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Rite Aid are provided above.
What to do if Rite Aid Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Rite Aid customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Rite Aid Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Rite Aid please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.