If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Rhode Island Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-401-415-6772. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3 (to speak to a UI claim specialist), then press 1 (for English), after press 4 (for all other questions) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 25-35 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For certificate for your weekly payment press 1.
- To validate your activity press 2.
- To speak to a UI claim specialist press 3.
If you press 3 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- To apply for unemployment benefits press 1.
- For questions about an existing claim press 2.
- For questions regarding your weekly payment press 3.
- For all other questions press 4.
Rhode Island Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Rhode Island Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Thursday, from 9am to 6pm Friday, from 8am to 11:30am Saturday, Sunday closed.
Rhode Island Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- RI Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-401-415-6772. Live customer service representatives from Rhode Island Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Thursday, from 9am to 6pm Friday, from 8am to 11:30am Saturday, Sunday closed.
- For Hearing Impaired Voice Relay you need to dial 711.
- For Employers you need to dial 1-401-243-9137.
- For WorkShare you need to dial 1-401-462-8418.
RI Department of Labor & Training Social Networks Customer Service
- You can reach RI Department of Labor & Training support via RI Department of Labor & Training Twitter page
- You can view latest RI Dept of Labor & Training photos on RI Dept of Labor & Training Instagram page
RI Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
RI Dept. of Labor and Training
Unemployment Insurance Division
PO Box 20340
Cranston, RI 02920
Rhode Island Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Rhode Island Unemployment Support Virtual Assistance on the Rhode Island Unemployment Support page by clicking the “Chat” yellow button in the bottom right corner of the page.
RI Unemployment support e-mail
RI Unemployment doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
Rhode Island Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about Rhode Island Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the Rhode Island Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
Rhode Island Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 6pm
Tuesday 8am to 6pm
Wednesday 8am to 6pm
Thursday 8am to 6pm
Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday 8am to 11:30am