If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Qantas customer service you need to dial 1-800-227-4500. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 2-3 hours).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For your travel arrangements, including classic flight rewards your upgrades press 1.
- For Frequent Flyer program, Qantas Club, Qantas Premier or Qantas Cash press 2.
- For today’s flight arrival and departure stages press 3.
- To hear these options again press 0.
Qantas Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Qantas are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Qantas Customer Service Phones
- Qantas customer service phone number is 1-800-227-4500. Live customer service representatives from Qantas are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- For Membership enquiries you need to dial 1-800-227-4220.
- You can get all customer service phone numbers for any countries on the Qantas Contact page.
Qantas Social Networks Customer Service
- Qantas customer service could be contacted via Qantas Facebook page. TypicallyQantas customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Qantas support via Qantas Twitter page
- You can view latest Qantas photos on Qantas Instagram page
- You can view latest Qantas videos on Qantas Youtube page
Qantas Mailing Addresses
10 Bourke Road
Mascot NSW 2020
Qantas Live Chat Support
Qantas doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Qantas is to call them at 1-800-227-4500.
Qantas support e-mail
Qantas doesn’t offer live support via e-mail. The best way to contact Qantas is to call them at 1-800-227-4500.
Qantas Help Center
You can get more information about Qantas on the Qantas FAQ page.
Qantas Opening Hours
24 hours a day seven days a week
View Qantas headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Qantas by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Qantas Facebook account or Qantas Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Qantas are provided above.
What to do if Qantas Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Qantas customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Qantas Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Qantas please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.