If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims customer service you need to dial 1-888-313-7284. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3, then press pound (if you don’t know your social security number) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 10-45 minutes).
Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims are available from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims Customer Service Phones
- Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims customer service phone number is 1-888-313-7284. Live customer service representatives from Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims are available from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For UC Virtual FAQ Assistant, PAULA you need to dial 1-833-755-0882.
- For Pennsylvania Teleclaims (PAT) you need to dial 1-888-255-4728.
- For TTY for Deaf and Hard of Hearing you need to dial 1-888-334-4046.
- For Videophone Service for ASL Users you need to dial 1-717-704-8474.
- For UC Employer Service Center you need to dial 1-833-728-2367. Live customer service representatives from PA Unemployment are available from 8am to 4pm ET Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For UC Tax Employer Contact Center you need to dial 1-866-403-6163. Live customer service representatives are available from 8am to 4:30pm ET Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For UC Debit Card & PA Treasury you need to dial 1-877-869-1956.
- For Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) you need to dial 1-855-284-8545. Live customer service representatives are available from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For PA Fraud Hotline you need to dial 1-800-692-7469.
Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims Social Networks Customer Service
- Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims customer service could be contacted via Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims Facebook page. Typically Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims support via Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims Twitter page
- You can view latest Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims videos on Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims Youtube page
Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims Live Chat Support
To chat about your Unemployment Benefits you can start on the Claimant Secure Chat Registration page by clicking the chat icon on the right. Live chat is available from 7am to 6pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims support e-mail
- If you are unable to resolve your issue online and you must contact the UC service center for assistance send an e-mail to [email protected]
- To email Unemployment Compensation Inquiry use the following PA Unemployment Compensation contact form.
- For Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) send an e-mail to [email protected]
Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims Help Center
You can get more information about Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims on the Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims Contact Information page.
Pennsylvania Unemployment Claims Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 4pm
Tuesday 8am to 4pm
Wednesday 8am to 4pm
Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday 8am to 4pm
Pa Unemployment Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Pa Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Pa Unemployment Facebook account or Pa Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Pa Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Pa Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Pa Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Pennsylvania Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Pa Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.