If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in the Pennsylvania Department of Motor Vehicles customer service you need to dial 1-717-412-5300. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 10-40 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you would like REAL ID, driver licensing or photo ID services press 1.
- For motor vehicle, titling, registration or parking placard services press 2.
- For exam scheduling services press 3.
- For service center locations and services press 4.
- If you would like to hear about services and information found on our website press 5.
- For apportioned services press 6.
PennDOT DMV Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Pennsylvania DMV are available from 8am to 5pm ET Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Pennsylvania Department of Motor Vehicles Customer Support Phones
- PA DMV Customer Support Phone is 1-717-412-5300. Live customer service representatives from Pennsylvania DMV are available from 8am to 5pm ET Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For TTY you need to dial 711.
- For Driver and vehicle service surveys you need to dial 1-800-265-0921.
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Social Networks Customer Service
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation customer service could be contacted via Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Facebook page. Typically Pennsylvania Department of Transportation customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach PA Department of Transportation support via PA Department of Transportation Twitter page
- You can view latest PA Department of Transportation videos on PennDOT YouTube page
- You can view latest Pennsylvania Department of Transportation photos on Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Instagram page
- To email Driver’s License, Learner’s Permit, or Photo ID Card Questions use the following Driver’s License contact form.
- To email Motor Vehicle Questions use the following Motor Vehicle contact form.
- To email Apportioned Registration Questions use the following Apportioned Registration contact form.
- To email Out-of-State and New Resident Questions use the following Out-of-State and New Resident contact form.
- You can get more information about PA DMV Customers on the PA DMV Customers Support page.
Pennsylvania DMV Mailing Addresses
General Mailing Address
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
1101 South Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104
License Plate Return
BMV Return Tag Unit
P.O. Box 68597
Harrisburg, PA 17106-8597
Pennsylvania DMV Live Chat Support
Pennsylvania DMV doesn’t offer live chat support.
Pennsylvania DMV support e-mail
PA DMV Help Center
PA DMV Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 5pm ET
Tuesday 8am to 5pm ET
Wednesday 8am to 5pm ET
Thursday 8am to 5pm ET
Friday 8am to 5pm ET
Pa Dmv Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Pa Dmv by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Pa Dmv Facebook account or Pa Dmv Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Pa Dmv are provided above.
What to do if Pa Dmv Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Pa Dmv customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Pennsylvania DMV Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Pa Dmv please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.