If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in OUC customer service you need to dial 1-407-423-9018. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 20-35 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are calling to report an electric or water outage, or hazardous condition say “yes” or press 1.
OUC Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from OUC are available from 7am to 6pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
OUC Customer Support Phones
- OUC Customer Support Phone is 1-407-423-9018. Live customer service representatives from OUC are available from 7am to 6pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For questions about utility bills, turn on/off or move service, and tree trimming inquiries (Osceola) you need to dial 1-407-957-7373. Live customer service representatives from OUC are available from 7am to 6pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- To report street light problems (Orange/Osceola) you need to dial 1-407-737-4222. Live customer service representatives from OUC are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- For water quality inquiries (Osceola) you need to dial 1-407-957-7344. Live customer service representatives from OUC are available from 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For all other OUC departments (Orange/Osceola) you need to dial 1-407-423-9100. Live customer service representatives from OUC are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Orlando Utilities Commission Social Networks Customer Service
- Orlando Utilities Commission customer service could be contacted via OUC Facebook page. Typically Orlando Utilities Commission customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Orlando Utilities Commission support via OUC Twitter page
- You can view latest Orlando Utilities Commission videos on OUC Youtube page
OUC Mailing Addresses
Payments with bill stub:
Orlando Utilities Commission
PO Box 31329
Tampa Fl 33631-3329
All other correspondence:
Orlando Utilities Commission
PO Box 3193
Orlando Fl 32802
Supplier and Vendors:
OUC Procurement Office
100 West Anderson St.
Orlando, FL 32801
OUC Live Chat Support
OUC doesn’t offer live chat support.
OUC support e-mail
- To email OUC use the following OUC contact form.
- For Supplier and Vendors send an e-mail to [email protected]
Orlando Utilities Commission Help Center
You can find more information about Orlando Utilities Commission on the Orlando Utilities Commission Support page.
OUC Opening Hours
Monday 7am to 6pm
Tuesday 7am to 6pm
Wednesday 7am to 6pm
Thursday 7am to 6pm
Friday 7am to 6pm
View Ouc headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Ouc by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Ouc Facebook account or Ouc Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Ouc are provided above.
What to do if Ouc Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Ouc customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Orlando Utilities Commission Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Ouc please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.