If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Oregon DMV customer service you need to dial 1-503-945-5000. To speak with a live agent, you need at the end of each question press or say 2 and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 30-50 minutes).
Oregon DMV Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Oregon DMV are available from 8am to 4:30pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. From 8:30am to 4:30pm Wednesdays, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Oregon Driver & Motor Vehicle Customer Support Phones
- Oregon DMV Customer Support Phone is 1-503-945-5000. Live customer service representatives from Oregon DMV are available from 8am to 4:30pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. From 8:30am to 4:30pm Wednesday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Bend you need to dial 1-541-388-6322.
- For Medford you need to dial 1-541-776-6025.
- For Portland Metro you need to dial 1-503-299-9999.
- For Roseburg you need to dial 1-541-440-3395.
- For Salem Metro Area you need to dial 1-503-945-5000.
- For Statewide Relay (TTY) you need to dial 711.
Oregon Driver & Motor Vehicle Social Networks Customer Service
- Oregon Driver & Motor Vehicle customer service could be contacted via Oregon Driver & Motor Vehicle Facebook page. Typically Oregon Driver & Motor Vehicle customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Oregon Driver & Motor Vehicle support via Oregon Driver & Motor Vehicle Twitter page
- You can view latest Oregon Driver & Motor Vehicle videos on Oregon Driver & Motor Vehicle Youtube page
Oregon DMV Mailing Addresses
1905 Lana Ave NE
Salem, OR 97314
Oregon DMV Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with an Oregon DMV Support Agent on the Oregon DMV Contact page by clicking the “Chat” blue icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
Oregon DMV support e-mail
Oregon DMV doesn’t offer live support via e-mail. The best way to contact Oregon DMV is to call them at 1-503-945-5000.
Oregon DMV Help Center
- You can get more information about Oregon DMV Customers on the Oregon DMV Customers Support page.
Oregon DMV Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 4:30pm
Tuesday 8am to 4:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Thursday 8am to 4:30pm
Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Oregon Dmv Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Oregon Dmv by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Oregon Dmv Facebook account or Oregon Dmv Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Oregon Dmv are provided above.
What to do if Oregon Dmv Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Oregon Dmv customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Oregon DMV Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Oregon Dmv please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.