If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Oklahoma Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-405-525-1500. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), press 2 (for general information on unemployment insurance), press 4 (to file a claim or request specific information about your claim), then enter 9 digits social security number, after press 5 (to speak with the representative) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 25-35 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For pandemic unemployment assistance support press 3.
- To file a claim or request specific information about your claim press 1.
- For general information on unemployment insurance press 2.
- If you’re having issues with digital ID verification press 4.
- For OK JobWorks password reset press 5.
If you press 2 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- For information on filing a claim press 1.
- To hear appeals information press 2.
- To listen to frequently asked questions and answers about unemployment insurance press 3.
- To file a claim or request specific information about your claim press 4.
- To return to the main menu press 9.
- To repeat these options press the star key.
Oklahoma Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Oklahoma Unemployment Insurance are available from 7am to 7pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Oklahoma Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- Oklahoma Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-405-525-1500. Live customer service representatives from Oklahoma Unemployment Insurance are available from 7am to 7pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For TDD you need to dial 1-866-284-6695.
- For Information about 27 local Oklahoma Works offices you need to dial 1-888-980-9675 (TDD: 1-800-722-0353).
- For Questions or Issues Concerning Benefit Payments, Debit Cards, and Automatic Transfers you need to dial 1-866-320-8699.
- For Inquire about unemployment tax rates you need to dial 1-405-557-7222.
- For File quarterly employment reports and pay employer UI tax at EZ Tax Express you need to dial 1-405-557-5452.
- For New employers, payments, amended reports, wage objections, and FUTA certificates you need to dial 1-405-557-5330.
- For Questions related to OES-586 audit you need to dial 1-405-557-7290.
- For Questions or assistance, including complete instructions on file layout and filing process you need to dial 1-405-557-7244.
Oklahoma Employment Security Commission Social Networks Customer Service
- Oklahoma Employment Security Commission customer service could be contacted via Oklahoma Employment Security Commission Facebook page. Typically Oklahoma Employment Security Commission customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Oklahoma Employment Security Commission support via Oklahoma Employment Security Commission Twitter page
- You can view latest Oklahoma Employment Security Commission videos on Oklahoma Employment Security Commission Youtube page
Oklahoma Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
Oklahoma Employment Security Commission:
PO Box 52003
Oklahoma City, OK 73152-2003
Oklahoma Works – American Job Center Locations
You can find all Oklahoma Works American Job Offices on the Oklahoma Works Locations page. All offices are open from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Oklahoma Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with an Oklahoma Unemployment Support Virtual Assistance on the Oklahoma Unemployment page by clicking the “Virtual Agent” blue button in the bottom right corner of the page.
Oklahoma Unemployment support e-mail
- To Report a fraudulent unemployment claim (Individuals & Job Seekers) via e-mail use the following Report Unemployment Fraud contact form
- To Report a fraudulent unemployment claim (Employers) via e-mail use the following Report Unemployment Fraud contact form
- To Report any employees that have refused to return to work and may be receiving unemployment benefits send an e-mail to [email protected]
- If you wish to protest your rate change send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For questions or assistance, including complete instructions on file layout and filing process send an e-mail to [email protected]
Oklahoma Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about Oklahoma Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the Oklahoma Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
Oklahoma Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 7am to 7pm
Tuesday 7am to 7pm
Wednesday 7am to 7pm
Thursday 7am to 7pm
Friday 7am to 7pm
Oklahoma Unemployment Headquarters
View Oklahoma Unemployment headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Oklahoma Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Oklahoma Unemployment Facebook account or Oklahoma Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Oklahoma Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Oklahoma Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Oklahoma Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Oklahoma Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Oklahoma Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.