If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Ohio Medicaid you need to dial Ohio Department of Medicaid customer service at 1-800-324-8680. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 10-20 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are a doctor or provider of medical services press 1.
- If you need assistance with the Ohio benefits website press 2.
- If you are currently a Paramount Advantage member living in the central or Southeast region of Ohio press 3.
- If you want to enroll and change a managed care plan or MyCare Ohio plan or have questions about the Ohio Managed Care Program press 4.
- If you have questions about your Medicaid the fee-for-service case or general questions about the Ohio Medicaid program press 5.
- If you have questions about the Ohio Medicaid buy-in for workers with disabilities program press 6.
- If you would like to apply for Ohio Medicaid benefits only press 7.
- If you are calling to start the process of renewing your application for Medicaid benefits press 8
Ohio Medicaid Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Ohio Department of Medicaid are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Ohio Medicaid Customer Service Phones
- Ohio Medicaid customer service phone number is 1-800-324-8680. Live customer service representatives from Ohio Department of Medicaid are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- To call the provider hotline you need to dial 1-800-686-1516.
Ohio Department of Medicaid Social Networks Customer Service
- You can reach Ohio Department of Medicaid support via Ohio Department of Medicaid Twitter page
- You can view latest Ohio Department of Medicaid videos on Ohio Department of Medicaid Youtube page
Ohio Department of Medicaid Mailing Addresses
Ohio Department of Medicaid:
50 West Town Street
Suite 400, Columbus, Ohio 43215
Ohio Department of Medicaid Live Chat Support
Ohio Department of Medicaid doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Ohio Department of Medicaid is to call them at 1-800-324-8680.
Ohio Medicaid support e-mail
To contact Ohio Medicaid via e-mail use the following Ohio Medicaid contact form.
Ohio Medicaid Help Center
You can find more information about Ohio Department of Medicaid on the Ohio Department of Medicaid Contact page.
Ohio Department of Medicaid Opening Hours
You can find more information about Ohio Department of Medicaid opening hours on the Ohio Department of Medicaid Contact your county office Page.
Ohio Medicaid Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Ohio Medicaid by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Ohio Medicaid Facebook account or Ohio Medicaid Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Ohio Medicaid are provided above.
What to do if Ohio Medicaid Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Ohio Medicaid customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Ohio Medicaid Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Ohio Medicaid please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.