If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in O2 customer service you need to dial 0344-809-0202. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 2 (if you do not know number you are calling about), then press 6 (for anything else), after that press 1 (if you calling about Pay as You Go) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 40-50 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you know the O2 number your calling about press 1.
- If not press 2.
Second part of the menu (if you press 2):
- If you phone is lost or stolen press 1.
- If your calling about an unused number press 2.
- If you pay monthly phone is being Bolt On press 3.
- For a new O2 contract press 4.
- If you are thinking of leaving us press 5.
- For anything else press 6.
O2 UK Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from O2 are available from 8am to 9pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 8pm Saturday, from 8am to 6pm Sunday.
O2 Customer Support Phones
- O2 Customer Support Phone is 0344-809-0202. Live customer service representatives from O2 are available from 8am to 9pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 8pm Saturday, from 8am to 6pm Sunday.
- For Pay As You Go information you need to dial 0344-809-0222. Live customer service representatives from O2 are available from 8am to 9pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 8pm Saturday, from 8am to 6pm Sunday.
- For Top-up service you need to dial 0345-606-2277.
- For O2 Business questions you need to dial 0800-977-7337. Live customer service representatives from O2 are available from 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday, from 9am to 5pm Saturday, from 9am to 5pm Sunday.
- For O2 Travel Insurance you need to dial 0844-463-0202. Live customer service representatives from O2 are available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- You can find all customer service phone numbers on the O2 Contact page.
O2 Social Networks Customer Service
- O2 customer service could be contacted via EE Facebook page. Typically O2 customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach O2 support via O2 Twitter page
- You can view latest O2 videos on O2 Youtube page
- You can view latest O2 photos on O2 Instagram page
O2 Mailing Addresses
O2 Correspondence Team:
PO BOX 694
O2 Support Community
You can get the answers to your questions about O2 on the O2 Forum page. Community Support representative are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
O2 Bolt Ons Customer Service
For up to date information about Bolt On s visit O2 Bolt Ons help page.
O2 Live Chat Support
- You can start a live chat session with an O2 Customer Support Agent on the O2 Support page by clicking the Chat icon in the bottom right corner.
O2 support e-mail
O2 doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
O2 Help Center
- You can get more information about O2 Customers on the O2 Support page.
O2 Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 9pm
Tuesday 8am to 9pm
Wednesday 8am to 9pm
Thursday 8am to 9pm
Friday 8am to 9pm
Saturday 8am to 8pm
Sunday 8am to 6pm
Reach Real Person in O2 by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via O2 Facebook account or O2 Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for O2 are provided above.
What to do if O2 Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in O2 customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in O2 Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in O2 please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.