If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles customer service you need to dial 1-775-684-4368. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for vehicle registration, driver’s license or identification cards) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 5-50 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For vehicle registration, driver’s license or identification cards press 1.
- For office hours and locations press 2.
- For titles or insurance issues press 3.
- For the record section press 4.
- For commercial motor carrier press 5.
- For the revenue recovery section press 7.
- For the offer vehicle unit press 8.
- To repeat this message press 9.
Nevada DMV Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Nevada DMV are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles Customer Support Phones
- NV DMV Customer Support Phone is 1-775-684-4368. Live customer service representatives from Nevada DMV are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Las Vegas Area you need to dial 1-702-486-4368.
- For Reno/Sparks/Carson City you need to dial 1-775-684-4368.
- For TDD (Hearing Impaired Only) you need to dial 1-775-684-4904.
Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles Social Networks Customer Service
- Nevada DMV customer service could be contacted via Nevada DMV Facebook page. Typically State of Nevada DMV customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Nevada DMV support via Nevada DMV Twitter page
- You can view latest Nevada DMV videos on Nevada DMV Youtube page
- You can view latest Nevada DMV photos on Nevada DMV Instagram page
Nevada DMV Mailing Addresses
Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles
555 Wright Way
Carson City, NV 89711
Nevada DMV Live Chat Support
Nevada DMV doesn’t offer live chat support.
Nevada DMV support e-mail
- To contact Nevada DMV support send an e-mail to [email protected]
- To email Nevada DMV use the following Nevada DMV contact form.
NV DMV Help Center
- You can get more information about NV DMV Customers on the NV DMV Customers Support page.
NV DMV Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 5pm
Tuesday 8am to 5pm
Wednesday 8am to 5pm
Thursday 8am to 5pm
Friday 8am to 5pm
Nv Dmv Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Nv Dmv by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Nv Dmv Facebook account or Nv Dmv Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Nv Dmv are provided above.
What to do if Nv Dmv Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Nv Dmv customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Nv Dmv please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.