If you need to contact a live person in Nintendo customer service you need to dial 1-800-255-3700. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 10-15 minutes).
Alternatively, you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For Nintendo Switch press 1.
- For parental controls or to check the status of an order or repair press 2.
- For problems connecting to the internet or Netflix or help with system updates press 3.
- For help with accounts, transferring games and content between systems or billing and prepaid card issues press 4.
- To troubleshooting repair press 5.
- For questions about my Nintendo, Nintendo eShop, Nintendo Switch online service or promotions press 6.
- To repeat this menu press 8.
Nintendo Customer Service Hours
Nintendo live customer service agents are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Nintendo Phone Customer Service
- Nintendo customer service phone number is 1-800-255-3700. Live customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- For help outside the US or Canada you need to dial 1-855-548-4693.
- If you use TTD service you need to dial 711.
Nintendo Social Networks Customer Service
- Nintendo customer service could be contacted via Nintendo Facebook page. Typically Nintendo customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Nintendo support via Nintendo Twitter page
- You can view latest Nintendo videos on Nintendo Youtube page
- You can view latest Nintendo photos on Nintendo Instagram page
Nintendo Help Page
You can find more information about Nintendo products on Nintendo Help Page.
Nintendo Live Chat Support
To contact a Nintendo customer support agent, you need to visit the Nintendo contact page, then select products or services. After that, you need to choose the options for your particular problem and click “Web Chat”. Chat is available from 6am to 6.30pm PST Monday-Sunday.
Nintendo support e-mail
Nintendo doesn’t offer live support e-mail.
Nintendo Help Community
You can ask questions about Nintendo products on Nintendo Support Forums.
Nintendo Opening Hours
Nintendo customer service is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Reach Real Person in Nintendo by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Nintendo Facebook account or Nintendo Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Nintendo are provided above.
What to do if Nintendo Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Nintendo customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Nintendo Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Nintendo please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.