If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in NHS customer service you need to dial 0300-311-2233. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 7 (for any other enquiries) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-20 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For COVID-19 related enquiries press 1.
- For existing queries and complaints press 2.
- For dental enquiries press 3.
- For GP enquiries press 4.
- For pharmacy enquiries press 5.
- For optical enquiries press 6.
- For any other enquiries press 7.
- To hear these options again press the star key.
NHS Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from NHS are available from 9am to 3pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
NHS Customer Support Phones
- NHS Customer Support Phone is 0300-311-2233. Live customer service representatives from NHS are available from 9am to 3pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Corporate enquiries you need to dial 0113-825-0000.
NHS Social Networks Customer Service
- NHS customer service could be contacted via NHS England and NHS Improvement Facebook page. Typically NHS customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach NHS support via NHS England and NHS Improvement Twitter page
- You can view latest NHS photos on NHS Instagram page
- You can view latest NHS videos on NHS Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using National Health Service Linkedin page
National Health Service Mailing Addresses
NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT
NHS Live Chat Support
NHS doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact NHS is to call them at 0300-311-2233.
NHS support e-mail
- To contact NHS support send an e-mail to [email protected]
NHS Fax Number
NHS does not have a fax number. Instead you can use 0300-311-2233 phone number to contact NHS.
NHS Help Center
- You can get more information about NHS Customers on the NHS Customers Support page.
NHS Opening Hours
Monday 9am to 3pm
Tuesday 9am to 3pm
Wednesday 9am to 3pm
Thursday 9am to 3pm
Friday 9am to 3pm
View Nhs headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Nhs by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Nhs Facebook account or Nhs Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Nhs are provided above.
What to do if Nhs Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Nhs customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in NHS Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Nhs please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.