If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Nevada Unemployment Insurance customer service you need to dial 1-888-890-8211. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), then press 3 (to speak with a claims representative for general information) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 15-30 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you claim is already established and you wish to file a weekly claim for benefits, received information on your last two payments or receive benefit balance information press 1.
- To file a new claim or open an existing claim press 2.
- To speak with a claims representative for general information press 3.
- To file for extended benefits a Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) program press 4.
- If you have exhausted your regular UI and PEUC extended benefits and would like to file for extended benefits under the state extended benefits as CEP program press 5.
- To reset your password or PIN number press 6.
- If you have questions about your unemployment insurance debit card call Bank of America call-center at 1-888-339-8569 or press 7 for additional debit card information.
Nevada Unemployment Insurance Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Nevada Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Nevada Unemployment Insurance Customer Support Phones
- Nevada Unemployment Insurance Customer Support Phone is 1-888-890-8211. Live customer service representatives from Nevada Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For UI Claim Information, Related Questions and Telephone Filing (Northern Nevada) you need to dial 1-775-684-0350.
- For UI Claim Information, Related Questions and Telephone Filing (Southern Nevada) you need to dial 1-702-486-0350.
- For Nevada Relay you need to dial 711 or 1-800-326-6868.
- For TTY you need to dial 1-775-687-5353.
- For Unemployment Insurance Appeals Offices you need to dial you need to dial 1-702-486-7933.
- For Login or PIN Assistance ONLY (Northern Nevada) you need to dial 1-775-687-6838.
- For Login or PIN Assistance ONLY (Southern Nevada) you need to dial 1-702-486-3293.
- For Debit Card PIN Assistance you need to dial 1-888-339-8569.
- To contact the Nevada Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program you need to dial 1-800-603-9681.
UI Tax Questions:
- For Website Security Help Desk for Employers (Northern Nevada) you need to dial 1-775-687-6850.
- For Website Security Help Desk for Employers (Southern Nevada) you need to dial 1-702-486-3257.
- For Report and Payment Information you need to dial 1-775-684-6322.
- To Registering My Business for UI you need to dial 1-775-684-6310.
- For Rate Information you need to dial 1-775-684-6328.
- For Bond Contributions you need to dial 1-775-684-6330.
- For Electronic Payments you need to dial 1-775-684-6345.
- For Collection Information you need to dial 1-775-684-6300.
- For Field Audit Services (Carson City) you need to dial 1-775-684-6390.
- For Field Audit Services (Las Vegas) you need to dial 1-775-486-0250.
- For Required New Hire Reporting you need to dial 1-775-684-6370.
Nevada Unemployment Social Networks Customer Service
- Nevada Unemployment customer service could be contacted via Nevada Unemployment Facebook page. Typically Nevada Unemployment customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Nevada Unemployment support via Nevada Unemployment Twitter page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Nevada Unemployment Linkedin page
Nevada Unemployment Insurance Mailing Addresses
Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation (DETR):
500 East Third Street
Carson City, NV 89713
Nevada Unemployment Insurance Live Chat Support
Nevada Unemployment Insurance doesn’t offer live chat support.
Nevada Unemployment Insurance support e-mail
- For Technical Assistance ONLY with online UI claim filing send an e-mail to [email protected]
Nevada UI Help Center
- You can get more information about Nevada UI Customers on the Nevada UI Customers Support page.
Nevada Unemployment Insurance Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 8pm
Tuesday 8am to 8pm
Wednesday 8am to 8pm
Thursday 8am to 8pm
Friday 8am to 8pm
Nevada Unemployment Insurance Headquarters
View Nevada Unemployment Insurance headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Nevada Unemployment Insurance by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Nevada Unemployment Insurance Facebook account or Nevada Unemployment Insurance Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Nevada Unemployment Insurance are provided above.
What to do if Nevada Unemployment Insurance Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Nevada Unemployment Insurance customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Nevada Unemployment Insurance Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Nevada Unemployment Insurance please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.