If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Nestle customer service you need to dial 1-800-225-2270. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), then press 3 and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-20 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For questions or comments, on ice-cream and all baking products press 1.
- To speak with someone about frozen meals or pasta products press 2.
- To speak with a representative about our beverage products including Coffee-Mate, Taster’s Choice or any of our Nestle Waters North America brands press 3.
- For Specialty Food like Maggi, Milo press 4.
- For Nestle USA corporate in Greece press 5.
- To repeat the menu choices press the star key.
Nestle Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Nestle are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Nestle Customer Service Phones
- Nestle customer service phone number is 1-800-225-2270. Live customer service representatives from Nestle are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Nestle Social Networks Customer Service
- Nestle customer service could be contacted via Nestle Facebook page. Typically Nestle customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Nestle support via Nestle Twitter page
- You can view latest Nestle videos on Nestle Youtube page
Nestle Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Nestle Support Agent on the Nestle Contact page by clicking a “Live Chat” blue button. Chat is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Nestle support e-mail
To email Nestle use the following Nestle contact form
Nestle Help Center
You can get more information about Nestle on the Nestle page.
Nestle Opening Hours
24 hours a day seven days a week.
Reach Real Person in Nestle by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Nestle Facebook account or Nestle Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Nestle are provided above.
What to do if Nestle Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Nestle customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Nestlé Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Nestle please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.