If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in North Dakota Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-701-328-4995. To speak with a live agent, you need to say “English” or press 1 (for English), then press 3 or say “Questions” (if you do not have a claim and have general questions about the unemployment insurance program) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 5-15 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- To file or manage your claim, complete your weekly certification or make changes to your account say “Claim” or press 1.
- If you are experiencing issues logging into the UI ICE website say “Website” or press 2.
- If you do not have a claim and have general questions about the unemployment insurance program say “Questions” or press 3.
North Dakota Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from North Dakota Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
North Dakota Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- ND Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-701-328-4995. Live customer service representatives from North Dakota Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Assistance regarding Unemployment Insurance collections you need to dial 1-701-328-2825.
- For Unemployment Insurance Tax & Field Services you need to dial 1-701-328-2814.
- For Assistance with your North Dakota Log In you need to dial 1-701-328-4470.
- For Assistance with filing an Unemployment Insurance appeal, preparing for hearings, and appeal rights you need to dial 1-800-351-9098.
- For Job Service North Dakota you need to dial 1-701-328-2825.
ND Unemployment Fax Number
- General Unemployment Insurance benefit inquiries: 1-701-328-2728.
- Unemployment Insurance Tax & Field Services: 1-701-328-1882.
- Job Service North Dakota Central Office: 1-701-328-4000.
Job Service North Dakota Social Networks Customer Service
- Job Service North Dakota customer service could be contacted via Job Service North Dakota Facebook page. Typically Job Service North Dakota customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Job Service ND support via Job Service ND Twitter page
- You can view latest Job Service North Dakota videos on
JobServiceND Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Job Service North Dakota Linkedin page
North Dakota Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
Job Service North Dakota:
PO Box 5507
Bismarck, ND 58506-5507
North Dakota Works – Job Center Locations
You can find all North Dakota Works Job Offices on the North Dakota Works Locations page.
North Dakota Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a North Dakota Unemployment Support Virtual Assistance on the North Dakota Unemployment page by clicking the “Need Help?” red button in the bottom right corner of the page.
ND Unemployment support e-mail
- For Benefit Payment Fraud related assistance use the following Report Unemployment Fraud contact form
- For Veterans related assistance use the following Contact your local Veterans’ Employment Team Member contact form
- For Appeals use the following Appeals contact form
- For assistance regarding other Unemployment Insurance areas (overpayments / other) use the following Overpayments contact form
North Dakota Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about North Dakota Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the North Dakota Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
North Dakota Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 5pm
Tuesday 8am to 5pm
Wednesday 8am to 5pm
Thursday 8am to 5pm
Friday 8am to 5pm
Nd Unemployment Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Nd Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Nd Unemployment Facebook account or Nd Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Nd Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Nd Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Nd Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in North Dakota Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Nd Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.