If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in myGov customer service you need to dial 13-23-07. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-5 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For myGov inquiries press 1.
- For assistance with myGov linking code press 2.
- For Centrelink online inquiries press 3.
- For Medicare online inquiries press 4.
- For Australian Taxation Office online inquiries press 5.
- If you’re ATO customer service representative press 6.
- To hear these options again press 9.
myGov Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from myGov are available from 7am to 10pm Monday-Friday, from 10am to 5pm Saturday-Sunday.
myGov Customer Support Phones
- myGov Customer Support Phone is 13-23-07 or 1300-169-468 (from outside Australia). Live customer service representatives from myGov are available from 7am to 10pm Monday-Friday, from 10am to 5pm Saturday-Sunday.
myGov Social Networks Customer Service
- You can reach myGov support via myGov Twitter page. Live customer service representatives are available from 9am to 5pm AEST Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
myGov Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a myGov Support Agent on the myGov Contact page. To speak with a live agent, you need to press the “Ask a question” button in the bottom right of your screen.
myGov support e-mail
myGov doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
myGov Fax Number
myGov does not have a fax number. Instead you can use 13-23-07 phone number to contact myGov.
myGov Help Center
- You can get more information about myGov Customers on the myGov Customers Support page.
myGov Opening Hours
Monday 7am to 10pm
Tuesday 7am to 10pm
Wednesday 7am to 10pm
Thursday 7am to 10pm
Friday 7am to 10pm
Saturday 10am to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm
Reach Real Person in Mygov by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Mygov Facebook account or Mygov Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Mygov are provided above.
What to do if Mygov Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Mygov customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in myGov Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Mygov please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.