If you need to contact a live person in Motorola customer service you need to dial 1-800-734-5870. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 at the first prompt, then press 6 at the second prompt, after that press 5 at the third prompt, and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-2 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For product information and help using your device press 1.
- For warranty and repair support press 2.
- For sales support press 3.
- For mobile phone press 1.
- For Moto Mods press 2.
- For tablets press 3.
- For smartwatches press 4.
- For accessories press 5.
- For all other product press 6.
Motorola Customer Service Hours
Motorola live customer service agents are available from 7am to 10pm CST Monday-Friday and from 9am to 6pm CST Saturday-Sunday.
Motorola Customer Service Phones
- Motorola customer service phone number is 1-800-734-5870. Live customer service representatives are available from 7am to 10pm CST Monday-Friday and from 9am to 6pm CST Saturday-Sunday.
- For Mobile Phones, Moto Mods and Moto 360 you need to dial 1-800-734-5870.
- For Accessories you need to dial 1-888-508-6052. Live customer service representatives are available from 7am to 7pm CST Monday-Friday.
- For Monitors and Home Phones you need to dial 1-888-331-3383. Live customer service representatives are available from 7am to 7pm CST Monday-Friday.
- For Weather Radios you need to dial 1-800-638-5119. Live customer service representatives are available from 7am to 4pm CST Monday-Friday.
- For TTY Support you need to dial 1-888-390-6456. Live customer service representatives are available from 8am to 5pm CST Monday-Friday.
Motorola Social Networks Customer Service
- Motorola customer service could be reached via Motorola Facebook Page.
- You can also reach Motorola support via Motorola Twitter page
Motorola Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Motorola Support Agent on the Motorola Contact page by clicking the “Chat with Us” button. Chat is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Motorola Help Community Customer Service
You can ask a question about Motorola on the Motorola Help Community.
Motorola support e-mail
To contact Motorola via email use the following Motorola contact form by clicking the “Email Support” button.
Reach Real Person in Motorola by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Motorola Facebook account or Motorola Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Motorola are provided above.
What to do if Motorola Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Motorola customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Motorola Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Motorola please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.