If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Missouri Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-800-320-2519. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 7 (to speak with a representative regarding your unemployment claim or if you need assistance in searching for work), then press 2 (to speak with a representative for assistance in searching for work) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 15-30 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- To claim or make a weekly request for payment press 1.
- To inquire about the status of a claim press 2.
- To check on an appeal press 3.
- For information regarding a Missouri access debit card press 4.
- To take your method of payment press 5.
- To update your tax withholding status press 6.
- To speak with a representative regarding your unemployment claim or if you need assistance in searching for work press 7.
- For updated information on federal Covid-19 unemployment benefits due to the cares act press 8.
- If you are unemployed and need assistance press 9.
If you press 7 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- To update personal information or speak with representative regarding your claim press 1.
- To speak with representative for assistance in searching for work press 2.
Missouri Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Missouri Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Missouri Unemployment Insurance Customer Support Phones
- Missouri Unemployment Insurance Customer Support Phone is 1-800-320-2519. Live customer service representatives from Missouri Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- If you need help with Forms, New Account Registration, Reportable Wages, Tax Rates and Voluntary Contributions, Refunds, Late Wage Reports or Payments you need to dial 1-573-751-1995.
- For Magnetic Wage Reporting you need to dial 1-573-751-2271.
- For Benefit Charges you need to dial 1-573-751-4034.
- For Wage and Payment Certification to the Internal Revenue Services (IRS) – Employer Accounts Unit you need to dial 1-573-751-1785.
To file for Unemployment Insurance (UI) Benefits or to get Claims Information:
- For Jefferson City you need to dial 1-573-751-9040.
- For Kansas City you need to dial 1-816-889-3101.
- For Springfield you need to dial 1-417-895-6851.
- For St. Louis you need to dial 1-314-340-4950.
- For Appeal Information you need to dial 1-573-751-3913.
- To Report Worker Misclassification you need to dial 1-573-751-1099.
- For UInteract Employer Contact you need to dial 1-573-751-1995.
- For Benefit Overpayment Questions you need to dial 1-573-751-0057.
- For Benefit Overpayment Repayment Plan you need to dial 1-573-751-4058.
- For Missouri Access Mastercard you need to dial 1-888-775-3445.
- For Switchboard you need to dial 1-573-751-3215.
Missouri Department of Labor Social Networks Customer Service
- MO Dept of Labor customer service could be contacted via MO Dept of Labor Facebook page. Typically MO Dept of Labor customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach MO Dept of Labor support via MO Dept of Labor Twitter page
- You can view latest Missouri Department of Labor videos on Missouri Department of Labor Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Missouri Department of Labor Linkedin page
MO Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
Division of Employment Security:
P.O. Box 59
Jefferson City, MO 65104-0059
Missouri Unemployment Insurance (UI) Auditor Field Offices
You can find Division of Employment Security offices, which can help employers with unemployment tax-related questions on the Auditor Contact page.
MO Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Missouri Unemployment Support Virtual Assistance on the Missouri Unemployment Support Chatbot page.
Missouri Unemployment support e-mail
- For Employer Contact send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Appeals send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Confidential Records Request send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Magnetic Wage Reporting send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Benefit Charges send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Tax Rates and Voluntary Contributions send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Reimbursable Accounts send an e-mail to [email protected]
Missouri UI Help Center
- You can get more information about Missouri UI Customers on the Missouri UI Customers Support page or Missouri Unemployment Website.
Missouri UI Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 5pm
Tuesday 8am to 5pm
Wednesday 8am to 5pm
Thursday 8am to 5pm
Friday 8am to 5pm
Missouri Unemployment Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Missouri Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Missouri Unemployment Facebook account or Missouri Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Missouri Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Missouri Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Missouri Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Missouri Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Missouri Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.