If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Missouri Medicaid you need to dial 1-573-751-3425. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 5 (for all other questions) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 3-5 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you need a new Medicaid card or if you were trying to enroll or check on your application, or if you need to cancel your Medicaid press 1.
- If you are a provider of services press 2.
- If you are calling about your Medicaid benefits, your Medicaid card number or if you were a caseworker calling about your clients Medicaid benefits or Medicaid card number press 3.
- If you are calling for the Cost Recovery Unit or what a question about a lien or an estate press 4.
- For all other questions press 5 .
Missouri Medicaid Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Missouri Medicaid are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Missouri Medicaid Customer Service Phones
- Missouri Medicaid customer service phone number is 1-573-751-3425. Live customer service representatives from Missouri Medicaid are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- To Report change of address/situation or other questions you need to dial 1-855-373-4636.
- To Ask questions about your current MO HealthNet services you need to dial 1-800-392-2161.
- For Assistance with online applications you need to dial 1-855-373-9994.
Missouri Department of Social Services Social Networks Customer Service
- Missouri Department of Social Services customer service could be contacted via Missouri Department of Social Services Facebook page. Typically Missouri Department of Social Services customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Missouri Department of Social Services support via Missouri Department of Social Services Twitter page
- You can view latest Missouri Department of Social Services videos on Missouri Department of Social Services Youtube page
Missouri Department of Social Services Mailing Addresses
Missouri MO HealthNet:
PO Box 6500, Jefferson City, MO 65102-6500
The State of Missouri
MO HealthNet Division
615 Howerton Court
PO Box 6500
Missouri Medicaid Live Chat Support
Missouri Medicaid doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Missouri Medicaid is to call them at 1-573-751-3425.
Missouri Medicaid support e-mail
- To contact Missouri Medicaid via e-mail use the following Missouri Medicaid contact form.
- For more information about the MO HealthNet Division and the services send an e-mail to [email protected]
Missouri Medicaid Help Center
You can find more information about Missouri Department of Social Services on the Missouri Department of Social Services Contact page.
MO HealthNet Services Opening Hours
Monday 6am to 6:30pm
Tuesday 6am to 6:30pm
Wednesday 6am to 6:30pm
Thursday 6am to 6:30pm
Friday 6am to 6:30pm
Saturday 8am to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 3pm
Missouri Medicaid Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Missouri Medicaid by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Missouri Medicaid Facebook account or Missouri Medicaid Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Missouri Medicaid are provided above.
What to do if Missouri Medicaid Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Missouri Medicaid customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Missouri Medicaid Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Missouri Medicaid please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.