If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Mississippi Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-601-493-9427 or 1-601-326-1119. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), then press 1 (if you are an employer), after press 3 (for all other employer-related questions) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 10-35 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are an employer press 1.
- If you are a claimant press 2.
- To file an appeal press 3.
- To reach the benefit payment control or fraud department press 4.
If you press 1 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- For questions related to unemployment taxes press 1.
- To reset your password press 2.
- For all other employer-related questions press 3.
Mississippi Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Mississippi Unemployment Insurance are available from 7am to 7pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Mississippi Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- Mississippi Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-601-493-9427 or 1-601-326-1119. Live customer service representatives from Mississippi Unemployment Insurance are available from 7am to 7pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) or for PUA Assistance you need to dial 1-601-493-9427.
- For Unemployment Insurance Tax assistance you need to dial 1-601-493-9427. Live customer service representatives from Mississippi Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Mississippi follows the Department of Labor federal regulations for Child Labor, Overtime, Employer Rights, Labor Laws, and Minimum Wage you need to dial 1-866-487-9243.
- For Work Opportunities Tax Credit program for Businesses you need to dial 1-601-321-6013.
- For Global Trade Adjustment Assistance for businesses and workers facing layoffs due to foreign competition you need to dial 1-601-321-6424.
- For Rapid Response services and resources for employers and workers affected by business closure or layoff you need to dial 1-800-762-2781.
- For Veteran Services you need to dial 1-601-321-6512.
- For Foreign Labor certification you need to dial 1-601-321-6030.
- For Employment and Training programs you need to dial 1-601-321-5431.
Mississippi Department of Employment Security Social Networks Customer Service
- You can reach Mississippi Department of Employment Security support via Mississippi Department of Employment Security Twitter page
Mississippi Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
Mississippi Department of Employment Security:
Office of the Governor
1235 Echelon Parkway
P.O. Box 1699
Jackson, MS 39215-1699
MS Unemployment Live Chat Support
MS Unemployment doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact MS Unemployment is to call them at 1-601-493-9427 or 1-601-326-1119.
Mississippi Unemployment support e-mail
- For Unemployment Benefits send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Unemployment Tax send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Unemployment Benefits Overpayments send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Appeals send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For general questions or comments concerning labor market information send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For general questions or comments regarding equal opportunity laws and regulations send an e-mail to [email protected]
Mississippi Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about Mississippi Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the Mississippi Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
Mississippi Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 7am to 7pm
Tuesday 7am to 7pm
Wednesday 7am to 7pm
Thursday 7am to 7pm
Friday 7am to 7pm
Mississippi Unemployment Headquarters
View Mississippi Unemployment headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Mississippi Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Mississippi Unemployment Facebook account or Mississippi Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Mississippi Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Mississippi Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Mississippi Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Mississippi Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Mississippi Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.