If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Medicare customer service you need to dial 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). To speak with a live agent, you need to say “Agent” or press 0 and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-5 minutes).
Alternatively, you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- Say “Claim Status” or press 1.
- Say “Coverage and Benefits” or press 2.
- Say “Premium payments” or press 3.
- Say “Preventive exams” or press 4.
- Say “Deductible” or press 5.
- Say “Help me with something else” or press 6.
- Say “Agent” or press 0.
Medicare Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Medicare available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Medicare Customer Service Phones
- Medicare customer service phone number is 1-800-633-4227. Live customer service representatives from Medicare are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- For TTY you need to dial 1-877-486-2048.
Medicare Social Networks Customer Service
- You can reach Medicare support via Medicare Twitter page
- You can view latest Medicare videos on Medicare Youtube page
Medicare Mailing Addresses
Medicare Contact Center Operations:
PO Box 1270
Lawrence, KS 66044
Medicare Live Chat Support
Medicare doesn’t offer live chat support. Best way to contact Medicare is to call them at 1-800-633-4227.
Medicare support e-mail
Medicare doesn’t offer live support via e-mail. Best way to contact Medicare is to call them at 1-800-633-4227.
Medicare Help Center
You can get more information about Medicare on the Medicare Help page.
Medicare Opening Hours
24 hours a day seven days a week.