If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Maryland Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-667-207-6520. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), press 2 (to the main menu), then press 1 (if you are calling about a recently filed claim, a current claim or a recently-closed claim), after press 6 (if you are calling for denial of claim) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 15-50 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are calling about a recently filed claim, a current claim or a recently-closed claim press 1.
- If you are calling to file a brand new claim press 2.
- To repeat these options press 3.
- To return to the previous menu press 4.
If you press 1 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- If you have questions regarding weekly certifications press 1.
- If you are missing payments press 2.
- If you received a letter regarding fraud press 3.
- If you require backdating press 4.
- If you are calling for a beacon issue press 5.
- If you are calling for denial of claim press 6.
- To repeat these options press 7.
Maryland Unemployment Insurance Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Maryland Unemployment Insurance are available from 7am to 6pm EST Monday-Friday, from 8am to 12pm EST Saturday, from 12am to 4pm EST Sunday.
Maryland Unemployment Insurance Customer Support Phones
- MD Unemployment Insurance Customer Support Phone is 1-667-207-6520. Live customer service representatives from Maryland Unemployment Insurance are available from 7am to 6pm EST Monday-Friday, from 8am to 12pm EST Saturday, from 12am to 4pm EST Sunday.
- To Get assistance by contacting the new employer/agent (Baltimore area) you need to dial 1-410-949-0033.
- If you need activating your employer or agent account in BEACON you need to dial 1-410-767-8997.
- To Connect with the new IVR system you need to dial 1-410-949-0022 or 1-800-827-4839. Live customer service representatives from Maryland Unemployment Insurance are available 24/7.
- For MD Unemployment Insurance Tax MVA License Renewal you need to dial 1-410-767-2699.
- For Fraud Hotline you need to dial 1-800-492-6804.
- To May file a Telecert you need to dial 1-410-949-0022 (from the Baltimore area) or 1-800-827-4839 (outside the Baltimore area but within Maryland).
Maryland Department of Labor Social Networks Customer Service
- Maryland Department of Labor customer service could be contacted via Maryland Department of Labor Facebook page. Typically Maryland Department of Labor customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach MD Department of Labor support via MD Department of Labor Twitter page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Maryland Department of Labor Linkedin page
Maryland Unemployment Mailing Addresses
1100 N. Eutaw Street, Room 411
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
MD Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with an Oklahoma Unemployment Support Virtual Assistance on the Division of Unemployment Insurance homepage by clicking the “Chat with us” blue bar in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
Maryland Unemployment support e-mail
- For Claimant and Employer Contact Information via e-mail use the following Inquiry Form
- For Inquiries related to legal actions filed to collect delinquent unemployment insurance taxes send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Inquiries related to legal actions filed to collect overpaid unemployment insurance benefits paid to claimants and bankruptcy inquiries send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For employer assistance send an e-mail to [email protected]
Maryland Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about Maryland Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the Maryland Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
Maryland Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 7am to 6pm EST
Tuesday 7am to 6pm EST
Wednesday 7am to 6pm EST
Thursday 7am to 6pm EST
Friday 7am to 6pm EST
Saturday 8am to 12pm EST
Sunday 12am to 4pm EST
Maryland Unemployment Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Maryland Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Maryland Unemployment Facebook account or Maryland Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Maryland Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Maryland Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Maryland Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Maryland Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Maryland Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.