If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Lowe’s Credit Card customer service you need to dial 1-888-840-7651. To speak with a live agent, you need to say “account summary”, then say “I don’t have it” when the automatic system asks you to account or card number or social security number and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-20 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For general card inquiries say “account summary”.
- For technical questions regarding the usage of our website say “online assistance”.
Lowe’s Credit Card Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Lowe’s Credit Card are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Lowe’s Credit Card Customer Support Phones
- Lowe’s Credit Card Customer Support Phone is 1-888-840-7651. Live customer service representatives from Lowe’s Credit Card are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Lowe’s Social Networks Customer Service
- Lowe’s customer service could be contacted via Lowe’s Facebook page. Typically Lowe’s customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Lowe’s support via Lowe’s Twitter page
- You can view latest Lowe’s photos on Lowe’s Instagram page
- You can view latest Lowe’s videos on Lowe’s Youtube page
Lowe’s Credit Card Live Chat Support
Lowe’s Credit Card doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Lowe’s Credit Card is to call them at 1-888-840-7651.
Lowe’s Credit Card support e-mail
Lowe’s Credit Card doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
Lowe’s Credit Card Fax Number
Lowe’s Credit Card does not have a fax number. Instead you can use 1-888-840-7651 phone number to contact Lowe’s Credit Card.
Lowe’s Credit Card Help Center
- You can get more information about Lowe’s Credit Card Customers on the Lowe’s Credit Card Customers Support page.
Lowe’s Credit Card Opening Hours
Lowes Credit Card Headquarters
View Lowes Credit Card headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Lowes Credit Card by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Lowes Credit Card Facebook account or Lowes Credit Card Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Lowes Credit Card are provided above.
What to do if Lowes Credit Card Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Lowes Credit Card customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Lowe’s Credit Card Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Lowes Credit Card please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.