If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Louisiana Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-866-783-5567. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), then press 1 (if you are a claimant calling today concerning unemployment benefits) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 15-35 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are a claimant calling today concerning unemployment benefits press 1.
- If you are an employer and need assistance with your tax account press 2.
- If you are calling for information on reemployment services or general labor law information press 3.
Louisiana Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Louisiana Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Louisiana Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customer Support Phones
- Louisiana Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-866-783-5567. Live customer service representatives from Louisiana Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For TDD you need to dial 1-800-259-5154.
- For The Louisiana Workforce Commission you need to dial 1-225-342-3111.
- To Contact the Appeals Clerk of Court you need to dial 1-800-256-8023.
Louisiana Workforce Commission Social Networks Customer Service
- Louisiana Workforce Commission customer service could be contacted via Louisiana Workforce Commission Facebook page. Typically Louisiana Workforce Commission customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Louisiana Workforce Commission support via LWC Twitter page
- You can view latest Louisiana Workforce Commission photos on Louisiana Workforce Commission Instagram page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Louisiana Workforce Commission Linkedin page
Louisiana Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
Louisiana Workforce Commission:
Appeals Unit, P. O. Box 94094, Baton Rouge, LA 70804-9094
Louisiana Unemployment Insurance Tax Field Audit Offices:
- Baton Rouge Field Audit Office
1991 Wooddale Blvd.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70806-1513
- Hammond Field Audit Unit
1711 Nashville Street
Hammond, Louisiana 70401-3068
- Houma Field Audit Office
P.O. Box 1370
309 Goode Street Suite C
Houma, Louisiana 70360-1370
- Lafayette Field Audit Office
P.O. Box 3447
407 Lamar Street
Lafayette, Louisiana 70502-3447
- Lake Charles Field Audit Office
4250 Fifth Avenue
Lake Charles, Louisiana 70607-3812
- Monroe Field Audit Office
1600 Hudson Lane Suite 200
Monroe, LA 71201-6062
- Natchitoches Field Audit Office
303 Bienville Street
Natchitoches, Louisiana 71457-2237
- New Orleans Field Audit Unit
737 St. Charles Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130-3137
- Shreveport Field Audit Office
2900 Dowdell Street
Shreveport, Louisiana 71103-3477
Louisiana Works – Business and Career Solutions Center Locations
You can find all Louisiana Business and Career Solutions Center, the hours of operation on the Louisiana Works Locations page.
Louisiana Unemployment Live Chat Support
Louisiana Unemployment doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Louisiana Unemployment is to call them at 1-866-783-5567.
Louisiana Unemployment support e-mail
- For questions about an unemployment claim send an e-mail to [email protected]
- To contact the Appeals Clerk of Court send an e-mail to [email protected]
Louisiana Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about Oklahoma Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the Louisiana Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
Louisiana Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 5pm
Tuesday 8am to 5pm
Wednesday 8am to 5pm
Thursday 8am to 5pm
Friday 8am to 5pm
Louisiana Unemployment Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Louisiana Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Louisiana Unemployment Facebook account or Louisiana Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Louisiana Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Louisiana Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Louisiana Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Louisiana Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Louisiana Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.